So this would make you want to play here?

Twitter is the worst thing ever created... Every big time program has idiot fans that do this. If a recruit believes the voice of a few represent the whole fan base then they're soft shouldered and probably never wanted to be here....

Advertisement
Person who sent that tweet is either not a cane fan or about 15 y/o. He's not even from Miami.

Can someone go on Twitter and tell these kids that there are rival fans out there deliberately doing this sh*t to make it look like UM fans are all trashing So Fla kids?

LOL dude you have lost it. I'm suuuure rival fans are creating a bunch of fake Cane accounts to trash Miami recruits.

Let's be real here. Look at the **** said about recruits on this board, you really think they wouldn't do the same on twitter? You don't have to look far to see dudes trashing recruits on here, so its not some leap of logic to think they'd trash recruits on twitter too. No conspiracy theory needed. ALL fanbases have dumbasses like this. Look at how UF fans went at Cook after he decommitted.

The dude posting in the OP isn't a Cane fan, look at the twitter account.

Are you talking about me?

Can someone go on Twitter and tell these kids that there are rival fans out there deliberately doing this sh*t to make it look like UM fans are all trashing So Fla kids?

LOL dude you have lost it. I'm suuuure rival fans are creating a bunch of fake Cane accounts to trash Miami recruits.

Let's be real here. Look at the **** said about recruits on this board, you really think they wouldn't do the same on twitter? You don't have to look far to see dudes trashing recruits on here, so its not some leap of logic to think they'd trash recruits on twitter too. No conspiracy theory needed. ALL fanbases have dumbasses like this. Look at how UF fans went at Cook after he decommitted.

They give them money and have the little cute chicks host the kids, so let's not act like folks would not go to this level.

Advertisement

Dude, rival programs have Boosters that spend TENS of thousands of dollars to buy players. You think some boosters or fans would think twice about setting up some fake Twitter accounts to f*ck with kids heads?

NO, to killa. He said other teams fans don't do that. This guy seems to have done it. His headline is LOL the U.

NO, to killa. He said other teams fans don't do that. This guy seems to have done it. His headline is LOL the U.

Oh! I was about to say c'mon homie how are you going to say I'm not a real fan like that? All good though.

Oh! I was about to say c'mon homie how are you going to say I'm not a real fan like that? All good though.

I see how you could think that. I'll edit.

Liked the photo with Berrios you put up.

Advertisement
I didn't say other teams fans don't do it. As we've seen all these people are whackjobs so it wouldn't surprise me if some people out there are that bored to go and do something like that. I just don't think its a widespread thing which I thought C4L's post imply. I mean you can go to any board on rivals, scout, etc. right now and people are on there trashing recruits. So its not a leap in logic to think they'd do the same on twitter. That's basically all I was saying.

I see how you could think that. I'll edit.

Liked the photo with Berrios you put up.

Him and Chad are my favorite recruits on each side of the ball. Leaders of the New School

I didn't say other teams fans don't do it. As we've seen all these people are whackjobs so it wouldn't surprise me if some people out there are that bored to go and do something like that. I just don't think its a widespread thing which I thought C4L's post imply. I mean you can go to any board on rivals, scout, etc. right now and people are on there trashing recruits. So its not a leap in logic to think they'd do the same on twitter. That's basically all I was saying.

I dont know how "wide spread" it is, but I can GUARANTEE you its spreading like wildfire. Every time a kid like CT tweets about his disgust over something like that, its spawns the idea in a new bunch of whackjob's heads to then go do it even more. You think its a coincidence that this Marvavious cat just came out like that? After both D Jackson and CT were decrying this stuff last night?

How many "raids" of other boards did guys from Wez do? Why would anyone assume that other teams dont have boards like that too. And instead of a "raid" on a board, just do a twitter raid and trash one of your rival's recruits, making it look like it was hometown fans talking smack about them, ESPECIALLY, since high profile kids like CT are already complaining about it on Twitter.

If you're going to put your life out there on Twitter, then you're going to have to deal with some wackos. If you can't handle the bad with the hero worship, then you might want to shut your account down.

Really? A 17 or 18 year old kid should be prepared for that disgrace and disgusting use of the English language against them? Like do you really find that tweet reasonable? C'mon homie that crossed all sorts of lines.

Like I said, if you can't handle the wackos, then stay off the internets. Do you think speaking rationally regarding a depraved lunatic, who isn't even a UM fan, is in any way productive? Sitting here whining on a message board that nut, who isn't even on this board, makes about as much sense as being hurt by the comments of some kook who doesn't even know you and who you don't even know.

You dudes would be a lot better off not trying to rid the world of wackos because it's a hopeless cause.

Advertisement

do you see his twitter bio? ''LOL THE U'' get off this board

If you're going to put your life out there on Twitter, then you're going to have to deal with some wackos. If you can't handle the bad with the hero worship, then you might want to shut your account down.

Really? A 17 or 18 year old kid should be prepared for that disgrace and disgusting use of the English language against them? Like do you really find that tweet reasonable? C'mon homie that crossed all sorts of lines.

Like I said, if you can't handle the wackos, then stay off the internets. Do you think speaking rationally regarding a depraved lunatic, who isn't even a UM fan, is in any way productive? Sitting here whining on a message board that nut, who isn't even on this board, makes about as much sense as being hurt by the comments of some kook who doesn't even know you and who you don't even know.

You dudes would be a lot better off not trying to rid the world of wackos because it's a hopeless cause.

I only posted it because there are actually some people in here who don't believe that tweets like that have a negative impact on our recruits. I don't know about all those conspiracy theories, and I know it absolutely will not make a difference if I, or any of us tweeted at that guy to shut up, but I think we can both agree that tweets like that and people like that are a major problem?

You are totally off base. You are looking at this through YOUR perspective, not that of a 17 year old High School kid who has grown up in a world where social media is everything. These kids live for this sh8t. And they dont understand how many fake clowns there are out there trying to mess with their heads. In THEORy you are correct, they are opening themselves up for this by giving all the whackos a pipeline into their lives on Twitter, but the reality is these are impressionable and sometimes naive kids. They take this sh8t seriously. They get upset, and ****ed off, and make irrational decisions. Right now, that's not a good thing for us. So simply saying "its their own fault" is of absoutely NO practical use to anyone here.

Advertisement
@Gamerandazzo is another ***** calling out Miami recruits on twatter in case anyone wants to tell him what a ****** he is. Be careful tho he'll threaten to fight you or **** your mom if you do.

I only posted it because there are actually some people in here who don't believe that tweets like that have a negative impact on our recruits. I don't know about all those conspiracy theories, and I know it absolutely will not make a difference if I, or any of us tweeted at that guy to shut up, but I think we can both agree that tweets like that and people like that are a major problem?

They're a major problem if:
a. The recruit is looking for a dopey reason to justify not attending UM;
b. People are too dumb to realize that ANYONE can make up a social media account and pose as a UM fan to try to negatively impact UM recruiting.

Enough of this bull****. Every team has these types of fans so don't use fans as an excuse when Miami loses more recruits. I bet the fans are to blame for Al's tremendous weight gain as well.

Advertisement
Back