So this would make you want to play here?

wherrera8

Senior
Banned
248.jpg

Let's be real, who is Markavious Williams, and how does he expect any kid to want to play here after reading this? Honestly Chad and Berrios are my favorite recruits on each side of the ball, if this is why we lose them then wow. I am already hurting with this weeks events.

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE THIS IGNORANT?

I also don't defend Golden, but it definitely is not easy having to call recruits after a tweet like this is sent to them.

Advertisement
Can someone go on Twitter and tell these kids that there are rival fans out there deliberately doing this sh*t to make it look like UM fans are all trashing So Fla kids?

Funny thing is, wish it was South Florida athletes who had Markavious' attitude there. How is it that so many people in So Fla are so rabidly passionate about Um, except the **** athletes who pick up and ***** us every year?

definitely not a Miami fan. Come on now, I expect our recruits to be better than that and not fall into the trap.

Advertisement
Funny thing is, wish it was South Florida athletes who had Markavious' attitude there. How is it that so many people in So Fla are so rabidly passionate about Um, except the **** athletes who pick up and ***** us every year?

If what you think this guy is doing is considered "passionate" then you have a misconstrued idea of what passionate means. This is just flat out being a piece of crap human being.

A quick google search shows he isn't a Cane fan:

His twitter headline is LOL the U.

Said this about Powell:
@_Powellbp4 **** yo weak *** the u don't need ******* that's yo bum *** gone break ur leg first day of practice

Seems like a lot of people have time on their hands. Opposing fan bases posing as Miami fans will happen a lot.

Advertisement
Can someone go on Twitter and tell these kids that there are rival fans out there deliberately doing this sh*t to make it look like UM fans are all trashing So Fla kids?

LOL dude you have lost it. I'm suuuure rival fans are creating a bunch of fake Cane accounts to trash Miami recruits.

Let's be real here. Look at the **** said about recruits on this board, you really think they wouldn't do the same on twitter? You don't have to look far to see dudes trashing recruits on here, so its not some leap of logic to think they'd trash recruits on twitter too. No conspiracy theory needed. ALL fanbases have dumbasses like this. Look at how UF fans went at Cook after he decommitted.

Everyone needs to pump the brakes, it is affecting this class. Kids are having second thoughts. The Mods have said this before and they are right. Sometimes it's not the kid that wants to leave, he has to leave.

Advertisement

LOL dude you have lost it. I'm suuuure rival fans are creating a bunch of fake Cane accounts to trash Miami recruits.

Let's be real here. Look at the **** said about recruits on this board, you really think they wouldn't do the same on twitter? You don't have to look far to see dudes trashing recruits on here, so its not some leap of logic to think they'd trash recruits on twitter too. No conspiracy theory needed. ALL fanbases have dumbasses like this. Look at how UF fans went at Cook after he decommitted.

I agree Miami fans would say enough bad stuff on their own but that one is a bit ridiculous. You honestly don't think there is at least 1 or 2 dumbasses from another fan base with nothing better to do? I'd bet my house that there are some... wouldn't doubt this was one of them. But not sure why he wasted his time because I'm sure a real Cane fan would have come along and said something dumb on their own soon enough.

But every fan base has retards doing that ****. Powell got torn apart when he decommitted from Tennessee also.

If you're going to put your life out there on Twitter, then you're going to have to deal with some wackos. If you can't handle the bad with the hero worship, then you might want to shut your account down.

I agree Miami fans would say enough bad stuff on their own but that one is a bit ridiculous. You honestly don't think there is at least 1 or 2 dumbasses from another fan base with nothing better to do? I'd bet my house that there are some... wouldn't doubt this was one of them. But not sure why he wasted his time because I'm sure a real Cane fan would have come along and said something dumb on their own soon enough.

But every fan base has retards doing that ****. Powell got torn apart when he decommitted from Tennessee also.

Yea I wouldn't doubt one or two dumbasses do it. I doubt its a large number of folks though. There ain't a conspiracy by a bunch of rival fans to try to turn recruits by trashing them on twitter.

Like you pointed out Powell got torn apart when he decommitted too. ALL fanbases have these dumbass male groupies.

Advertisement
1. Stop tweeting recruits
2. This guy is a fool for writing that as kids can pick whatever college they want
3. Al brought this on himself and should of thought of this before talking with other schools
4. People that tweet recruits need to get a life. If they were females and 17 it would probably be illegal
5. Stop tweeting recruits

The guy posting that on twitter isn't a Cane fan, look at the twitter account.

Last edited:
If you're going to put your life out there on Twitter, then you're going to have to deal with some wackos. If you can't handle the bad with the hero worship, then you might want to shut your account down.

Really? A 17 or 18 year old kid should be prepared for that disgrace and disgusting use of the English language against them? Like do you really find that tweet reasonable? C'mon homie that crossed all sorts of lines.

Advertisement
Back