So this would make you want to play here?

Anyone can be anyone they want on twitter.

Any my recruit who let's someone there impact a life decision, when said person could actually be a fan of another school trolling as if from an opposite school, is naive and I feel sorry for their ignorance.

Advertisement
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yk7VLi5taWw[/video]

That hurt more than any random tweet

He follows CanesInSight on twitter. This site should block him, both of his names.

I don't know about some of you guys, but I would laugh at morons like this when I was 17-18. We had fights all the time for much less, wimpy *** generation, IMO.

It could also be opposing fans.Once a kid decommits they'll trash him to make it seem it comes from the school he decommitted In their mental makeup, to help in the cause of the flip to their school. All fan bases have these nuts. It's best to stay off twitter

Advertisement
Enough of this bull****. Every team has these types of fans so don't use fans as an excuse when Miami loses more recruits. I bet the fans are to blame for Al's tremendous weight gain as well.

Definitely not defending Golden not am I saying we are losing recruits because of it, but dude that was disgusting what that guy said.

Advertisement
Back