So there's 2 main thoughts on this board right now

Richt needs to hire an OC or he needs to hire a consultant if he insists on calling plays. This conservative bullahit pro style needs to die. Go get a real offensive guru that utilizes the speed we have access to and spreads the ball around.

It's time we caught up to the rest of college football on offense.
Also hope Allison is a better QB than the incredibly overhyped guy under center now

Advertisement
That said, this one loss guarantees that we're playing in the Purina Dogsh1t Bowl against the Gatah come New Years.

That said, this one loss guarantees that we're playing in the Purina Dogsh1t Bowl against the Gatah come New Years.
This loss guarantees we lose at least the next 2-3 games
To me this is where we see if Richt is a good coach. The old staff would lose the next three, hopefully this staff will watch film today, make adjustments then get the team mentally ready to move on.

Advertisement
This loss guarantees we lose at least the next 2-3 games
To me this is where we see if Richt is a good coach. The old staff would lose the next three, hopefully this staff will watch film today, make adjustments then get the team mentally ready to move on.

Exactly. Old staff folded up its tents after that beat down of the phony 7-0 team.

This is where Richt earns his pay.

Brad Kaaya would suck in Petrinos offense... That game is on him. And yes I agree with the consensus that Richts offense is bad mostly his in game adjustments. But what i saw looked like he had no faith in our qb. We need a much better offensive philosophy but that game was lost bc of Kaaya.

We have been beating this dead horse for 3 years blaming his inability to close out games on the play calling or the talent around him. To me our coaches have improved and the other fb players around him have developed and improved... So why is Brad Kaaya still playing like an under developed true freshman?? IMO its just something about him that he lacks.

Advertisement
Our main issue is that Kaaya limits the offense by not being able to move. Our run game suffers and he can't complete a pass unless he has a clean pocket. That Frenchman for FSU outplayed him. He was under more pressure but he bought time and took some big shots and still completed passes. This game was on Richt and Kaaya last night like it or not.

Diaz already has the defense playing at a high level. I understand that it can take longer for an offense to get rolling under a new staff and stayers - but Jesus Christ do I want a dual threat guy here now.

Last edited:
The only thought I have is that Richt is a God awful abomination of a play caller.

He can be a CEO type all he wants but we need a dedicated OC tomorrow.

Otherwise, he can get the **** out of town for all I care. What I saw last night from a play calling standpoint was straight from the Pat Nix instructional video.

Advertisement
Coley called a better game against a better defense last year. With essentially the same personnel. Sad to say but if he had been retained our team would have won last night

Thought 2 is retarded.

So far, Rick is an abomination as an OC. That is what's happening.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

Because it became clear to me richt had to change his entire strategy in the FAU game to protect this feeble minded over grown hobbit

How is that not clear?

Are we not seeing why brad kayaa as I understand it was recruited by a grand total of TWO schools

Advertisement
You guys are Crazy ......
Weak minded.........

AKA Pu ss ies

Get over it
This game was all about recruiting

But now our DEFENSE IS PLUG and PLAY
thanks to Manny
ACC title game is still in play

AKA Mr.Fontsize5

Coley called a better game against a better defense last year. With essentially the same personnel. Sad to say but if he had been retained our team would have won last night

Not true
The big body of Scott and Herb has the advantage
over Lewis and #8

Mr.Fontsize5

Thought 2 is retarded.

So far, Rick is an abomination as an OC. That is what's happening.

Why is this so difficult to understand?

It's not that it's too difficult to understand, it's that it's not necessarily true. An immobile QB + OL that's a sieve = an abomination for any offensive coordinator to scheme with. I've Joe Montana play like a deer in the headlights when he's batted around silly. The difference was he shook it the next game. I've noticed that something may have happened to Kayaa's pysche since the Clemson game last year. He seems gun shy.

The reality is none of us are in the practice sessions. None of us know what they're working on with him. We're all guessing whether (a) he's lost confidence in the OL so he refuses to make reads to the inside, (b) the staff doesn't game for the middle of the field because of limitations the OL or Kayaa's ability (and confidence) to make the reads, or (c) Kayaa's mind is just shot.

Advertisement
Back