So our coaches think so little of

Advertisement
Watched the film. My thoughts:

This kid is going to struggle playing WR on the next level. I don't think he will be good at running routes....he doesn't look all that fluid to me and does appear to be a stiff runner. good straight line speed though.

Couldn't tell how his hands are from those clips.... but I do remember that he struggled mightily at camps when he had to catch the ball.

Our coaches were recruiting him at Safety after scouting his game....that's what they think of his receiving skills.

Conclusion....he will be converted to LB in college after riding the pine as a WR. He has a nice frame to become a 240lbs OLB.

This seems like the kind of kid that you give the "chance" to play what he wants then move him to the position he fits best.

Saw the first highlight and then couldn't take it anymore. Made me throw up in my mouth a little bit.

Advertisement
wait, so we don't want him as a WR? I don't get it, he looks incredible with the ball in his hands. How hard is it coach a freak athlete like this to run routes and catch?? Head scratcher, no idea how we let up on this guy. Is there more to the story??

Advertisement
wait, so we don't want him as a WR? I don't get it, he looks incredible with the ball in his hands. How hard is it coach a freak athlete like this to run routes and catch?? Head scratcher, no idea how we let up on this guy. Is there more to the story??

Gotta be more to the story. I was actually getting angry watching his tape

Gotta be more to the story. I was actually getting angry watching his tape

This. This kid looks like he's ready right now.....I don't get it.....

Advertisement
<----Scratching head...walks away...hopes there is something about Sandusky involved.....otherwise....not a sane decision

Advertisement
That guy looks ridiculous. He has to be able to play somewhere.

There has to be something else going on here.

Advertisement
Back