So our coaches think so little of

Street Agent

Golden has said if you put a 3rd party between yourself and the U that they won't recruit you

Could be this. Also, the young man wants a shot @ WR and UM flat out said NO! He was a big UM lean going after his junior year but supposedly fell out of favor with the coaches after dropping tons of passes at Golden's camp. He looks like a **** of an athlete but we've had our fair share of WR's with catching issues lately. As a WR, I wouldnt take him over anyone we have.

Advertisement
Cmon man. The kids tape is ridiculous. He is electric with the ball in his hands.

Street Agent

Golden has said if you put a 3rd party between yourself and the U that they won't recruit you

Could be this. Also, the young man wants a shot @ WR and UM flat out said NO! He was a big UM lean going after his junior year but supposedly fell out of favor with the coaches after dropping tons of passes at Golden's camp. He looks like a **** of an athlete but we've had our fair share of WR's with catching issues lately. As a WR, I wouldnt take him over anyone we have.

Did anyone watch the tape? Look at the other teams. (Only 2) Those kids look like a JV team. Who the **** was he playing against?

The defense wasnt even trying to tackle him. Most weren't even chasing him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He playa against Dade county public schools.

QUOTE=WhoDat;110241]Did anyone watch the tape? Look at the other teams. (Only 2) Those kids look like a JV team. Who the **** was he playing against?

The defense wasnt even trying to tackle him. Most weren't even chasing him.[/QUOTE]

He and Deon Bush...upper echelon athletes, need work as football players, but they have **** good bases for a football staff to start with.

Advertisement
He's been committed to Auburn forever.

I know that, but when he committed, it was implied that the reason he committed to AU was because our staff didn't like him as a WR and basically told him so. Since that board has been so dead, I'm pretty sure that that thread is still on there.

this guy attended camp in Georgia, but did not get an offer based on scout. guess he wasn't impressive as a WR. anyone knows his senior stats?

Advertisement
too stiff? did you see the cuts he was making???????

****, that kid is big as ****. Reppin the Hi-Tides, too, good to see us produce some D-1 talent again. But no, he doesn't look like a future WR. Just too stiff. Doesn't look fluid enough to play safety to me. Maybe TE? LB? If we have 30 schollies open, I'd take a chance on him. Lotta time between now and signing day, things can change. The Gus Bus leaving AU no doubt will have an impact in his current commitment.

Did anyone watch the tape? Look at the other teams. (Only 2) Those kids look like a JV team. Who the **** was he playing against?

The defense wasnt even trying to tackle him. Most weren't even chasing him.

I think he plays top talent in Dade... But you cant make that excuse for not going after him... If you look at the tapes of many of our comitts you'll noticed that they're comp is questionable... So you cant use that as a knock on the kid...

Advertisement
Back