So Nunn just decommitted

We've had an outright talent advantage on the coastal side of the ACC since we've gotten into this conference!

Dont get me wrong we need to hit on more higher end talent to chase nattys again... but us not dominating our end of the conference yearly outside of a fluke/down QB year is indicative of the coaching staff mismanaging talent

Advertisement
Let's think about this for a moment, let's say it's your son wanting to come here he commits then see's the fan base lose their **** after a few losses then we got talk of banners flying over, coaches being ripped on social media and in the local newspapers etc. ,
The head coach calls the same plays with no creativity, can't decide which QB to start makes excuses for his decision's that make zero sense, special team's is anything but "special" and the crowd boo's often due to the horrific football you are witnessing and you're watching the class unravel because of all this, does this sound like a great situation?
Take your orange and green glasses off and answer honestly and let's not use the "well he should want to be a Cane" BS either. Ok you can make an argument for playing time but no one has faith in the coaches and want them all fired after these kids built a relationship with them? Coaches tell them one thing and they are young listening to all the BS in social media and the papers? We're a dumpster fire!

Orange and green glasses are what made Miami “The U”
Kids wanted to be here and wanted to leave a legacy. Butch wasn’t a world beater or a great gameday coach but he assembled the best team ever because of the brotherhood this School represented. Say whatever you want about this teams inability to score and Richt’s playcalling, but if we had a great QB we would be 8-1.
I’m in no way defending Richt, but It’s more about the jimmys and joes not the X’s and O’s. Great players mask bad coaching and self police.

We've had an outright talent advantage on the coastal side of the ACC since we've gotten into this conference!

Dont get me wrong we need to hit on more higher end talent to chase nattys again... but us not dominating our end of the conference yearly outside of a fluke/down QB year is indicative of the coaching staff mismanaging talent

Exactly and there is no reason for that down QB year to become 2 seasons, that is all on Richt and his jerkoff son

Exactly and there is no reason for that down QB year to become 2 seasons, that is all on Richt and his jerkoff son

Yeah and last year with a "down" QB we mopped up our side of the coastal except a road loss at the end to Pitt...

Richt should have taken last years woes and just started over with Cade/Perry and just rolled on if **** hit the fan burn Jwills jersey and keep trucking later on in the season

But going back to the "down" QB all year is absolutely ridiculous

Yeah and last year with a "down" QB we mopped up our side of the coastal except a road loss at the end to Pitt...

Richt should have taken last years woes and just started over with Cade/Perry and just rolled on if **** hit the fan burn Jwills jersey and keep trucking later on in the season

But going back to the "down" QB all year is absolutely ridiculous

It's unexplainable other than off the field stuff we don't know about? I mean he was sick to his stomach w Rosier last year.

Advertisement
When he's up in Syracuse in December walking on Marshall street and its 15 below zero he will be weighing his options then as well

Lol...get out your feelings man, really...And I agree with you on why we are losing recruits. But I think it also reflects on the recruit.

No. You would have to be a complete moron to commit to a sinking ship when you have other options. When you look for a job do you apply to the best company for you? Or do you want to take the risk and challenge yourself by applying for a company about to be bankrupt?

Mork Rich has handled the freshman on this team so ineptly it's hard to blame these kids for bolting as soon as the barn doors crack open.

Advertisement
Back