so my buddy is at the game...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah, I'm not a practicing Christian.
I just don't see why one has to go that level to simply say the guy sux as a coach
and changes should be made.
It would be no different than paying for a banner mocking African-Americans when Shannon
was the HC.
But apparently this is going over your head as well as NateDoggSht's head, so I won't waste my
time.
Legit question.... I think i normally agree w you, so I’m genuinely trying to understand your point. Maybe I’m missing something....

How is that banner offensive to a religious person?

It references the 10 commandments, it does not in any way state whether religion is good or bad..... only the opinion that someone isn’t following one of them...

So, the only way I can see someone being offended is if any reference to religion at all is offensive.

Educate me

We belong at a lower level conference. It’s just a shame but we are what we are. There is not even 10k at the stands. What top recruit would like to be in this environment? Then you see this abortion offenseive or repulsive offense and I will just step out of the stadium. The ACC and Shalala killed a proud and mighty program and yet we are not the Harvard of the south or UV or Duke or even UF.

Advertisement
Good! I don't feel bad for seniors at all. They have their degrees and will make something of themselves in life if they want to. I feel bad for the younger guys because they're stuck with Corch ****head for another 2 years minimum.
hey, how'd you getaway with saying ****head

Advertisement
Like I said decent crowd all things considered. Student section was obviously empty as the kids are home. I thought the crowd was very much into the game.

Attachments

• cover-1543103872.jpg
    cover-1543103872.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 25
  • original(50).jpg
    original(50).jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 26
  • original(11).jpg
    original(11).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 26
Advertisement
Advertisement