So let me get this straight... correct me if wrong

5Ringz

Thunderdome
-#1 RB in Florida
-#1 LB in Florida
-#1 LB in Georgia
-#2 & #3 CB's in Florida (if Legget preps for us)
- Top 3 DE Jelani
- Best OT in Dade
- Best OG in South Florida
- Best WR in Broward in Lewis

Did golden really get this done with looming sanctions and a 6-6 season thanks to a FAMU roster?

We paying these kids maeng

Advertisement
zino its just all new to us cause we werent use to seeing this type of effort/output by the coaching staff the last 10 yrs

Golden and staff deserve props for this class. I'll tip my pimp hat to him if he manages to keep though nsd and sign them all .
Game recognizes game all the time.

Advertisement
7C10d.Em.56.jpg

-#1 RB in Florida
-#1 LB in Florida
-#1 LB in Georgia
- Top 3 DE Jelani
- Best OT in Dade

Did golden really get this done with looming sanctions and a 6-6 season thanks to a FAMU roster?

Don't troll the football board.

Can we have a serious conversation

Golden is putting in work on the recruiting trail. We should see a significant improvement with this caliber of athlete. Will definitely make the coach to player development more possible.

Advertisement
-#1 RB in Florida
-#1 LB in Florida
-#1 LB in Georgia
- Top 3 DE Jelani
- Best OT in Dade

is Leggett prepping an option now? i thought we just cut ties with him. would love to have him back

-#1 RB in Florida
-#1 LB in Florida
-#1 LB in Georgia
- Top 3 DE Jelani
- Best OT in Dade

is Leggett prepping an option now? i thought we just cut ties with him. would love to have him back

i thought Golden told him that we still wanted him but his only shot at getting cleared was to prep. He did not want to, and figured he wanted to jump ship. I think Golden is still in his ear behind the scenes persuading him to prep. I would be a HUUUGE deal to maintain this kid and have him add to the DB depth for 2013.

I loved the idea of Randy being coach, but things just didnt work out. The only thing that REALLY irked me about Randy was his smug attitude when it came to recruiting. You have to kiss some teenage *** a little bit, that's just the way the recruiting game is with the internet giving these kids more info in a few minutes than you could possibly spin. Randy refused to kiss *** and it showed, which sucked because we ARE NOT WINNING!

Sucks...its easy to see now that if we had any kind of coach that knew what he was doing and was willing to put the work in, we would not be in this mess. The school should sue.the **** out of that *** clown they paid $$ as a search consultant that recommended corch.

Sucks...its easy to see now that if we had any kind of coach that knew what he was doing and was willing to put the work in, we would not be in this mess. The school should sue.the **** out of that *** clown they paid $$ as a search consultant that recommended corch.

That was DEEsaster who made the decision, but in all fairness, there werent a lot of interested parties at the time.

Advertisement

That was DEEsaster who made the decision, but in all fairness, there werent a lot of interested parties at the time.
The lack of interested parties was BS then and is BS now. The job was more attractive after Coker than Randy. The difference is, the school didn't want to pay up and didn't want torun a real search. They ran a pretend search in order to hand the job to Randy. Hence no interested parties. because why get involved in a charade or low-budget amateur hour?

Advertisement
-#1 RB in Florida
-#1 LB in Florida
-#1 LB in Georgia
- Top 3 DE Jelani
- Best OT in Dade

i thought Golden told him that we still wanted him but his only shot at getting cleared was to prep. He did not want to, and figured he wanted to jump ship. I think Golden is still in his ear behind the scenes persuading him to prep. I would be a HUUUGE deal to maintain this kid and have him add to the DB depth for 2013.

I loved the idea of Randy being coach, but things just didnt work out. The only thing that REALLY irked me about Randy was his smug attitude when it came to recruiting. You have to kiss some teenage *** a little bit, that's just the way the recruiting game is with the internet giving these kids more info in a few minutes than you could possibly spin. Randy refused to kiss *** and it showed, which sucked because we ARE NOT WINNING!

Well said

The lack of interested parties was BS then and is BS now. The job was more attractive after Coker than Randy. The difference is, the school didn't want to pay up and didn't want torun a real search. They ran a pretend search in order to hand the job to Randy. Hence no interested parties. because why get involved in a charade or low-budget amateur hour?

Exactly. **** Golden wasn't a big name by any stretch but he appears to be exactly the kind of guy who can build a winner here. It would not have been that hard in 2006 to find an up and coming program builder with his own vision for how things should be done.

Yep. From what I recall reading at the time, the "consultant" was more or less a formality to help with legal technicalities and paperwork.

Advertisement
Back