So let me get this straight... correct me if wrong

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol look at the golden haters trying to come out now

Mccord is easily top 2 LB in Florida.

Kirby also top 2 in Georgia.

I think only one LB had more tackles for loss in Florida, and he is also a Miami commit.

Haters gonna hate. Davis only gets clout cuz he looks like a **** grown *** man ala Jeff Luc. Homie hardly did **** this year

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how Deon Bush sucks now all of a suddenly and he lacks ball skills blah blah

Had he picked Bama or Auburn you pussies woul d be lulzing at hou how golden can't keep the best corner in Dade home

Advertisement
Whos the #1 LB in Florida?

Scout.com -> Noor Davis
Rivals.com -> Noor Davis
247sports -> Noor Davis
ESPN -> Noor Davis

So, I have no idea what Ringu is talking about.

Who's the number one LB in GA?

Kirby rates probably ~#4 LB in Georgia...but its a good year at linebacker in the state. Marcus Eligwe, Josh Harvey-Clemons, and Dillon Lee are also very highly rated recruits per the sites. Eligwe is going to Florida State, Harvey-Clemons is UGA/UF, and Dillon Lee is going to Alabama. If someone said Kirby was as good as those guys or better, I wouldn't argue, I haven't sat down and watched all of the other players. The sites have him around 4 though.

Whos the #1 LB in Florida?

Scout.com -> Noor Davis
Rivals.com -> Noor Davis
247sports -> Noor Davis
ESPN -> Noor Davis

So, I have no idea what Ringu is talking about.

Who's the number one LB in GA?

Kirby rates probably ~#4 LB in Georgia...but its a good year at linebacker in the state. Marcus Eligwe, Josh Harvey-Clemons, and Dillon Lee are also very highly rated recruits per the sites. Eligwe is going to Florida State, Harvey-Clemons is UGA/UF, and Dillon Lee is going to Alabama. If someone said Kirby was as good as those guys or better, I wouldn't argue, I haven't sat down and watched all of the other players. The sites have him around 4 though.

Yeah I know he's highly rated. I was just kinda pushing buttons. With that said, as highly as those guys are ranked, some people think Rueben Foster is the best backer in the state as a junior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back