So James coley says..

brock

All-American
Per Matt porter

OC James Coley didn't want to talk Richt/future, but said he would love to stay on -- even if he's not calling plays. Respects Richt.

I would not be opposed to this, he's a great recruiter and talent evaluator at qb

Advertisement
Per Matt porter

OC James Coley didn't want to talk Richt/future, but said he would love to stay on -- even if he's not calling plays. Respects Richt.

I would not be opposed to this, he's a great recruiter and talent evaluator at qb

I wouldn't hate this as long as he no longer calls plays. He seems to have a good eye for QB talent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
thats his wife talking. i dont get why people act like our program will fall apart if coley leaves.

Kaaya didn't progress a ton from year 1 to year 2 under him. Morris took a step back. Just sayin'.

richt will be coaching quarterbacks and calling plays. coley would likely return to the same role that he had under jimbo. that's a good thing.

morris' decline was more because he didn't have training wheels on the offense like he did under fisch.

He's an FSU alumni... that's the one thing that's weird about it. But as long as he doesn't ever call plays and is no longer QB coach, I'm good with it

Advertisement
Kaaya didn't progress a ton from year 1 to year 2 under him. Morris took a step back. Just sayin'.

richt will be coaching quarterbacks and calling plays. coley would likely return to the same role that he had under jimbo. that's a good thing.

morris' decline was more because he didn't have training wheels on the offense like he did under fisch.

OC/recruiting coordinator?

Kaaya did progress. Completion percentage is up from 57 to 62, his ints are down from 12 to 4, will have more yards than last year, and pocket awareness and mechanics was much better. The only thing that took a step back was td throws.

Now was those improvements because of coley? I don't know but kaaya definitely improved.

Advertisement

also had a really bad ankle apparently

Kaaya did progress. Completion percentage is up from 57 to 62, his ints are down from 12 to 4, will have more yards than last year, and pocket awareness and mechanics was much better. The only thing that took a step back was td throws.

Now was those improvements because of coley? I don't know but kaaya definitely improved.

kaava had no protection. he was getting crushed too.

Kaaya is such a self improvement dude that it is hard to tell. I am more comfortable if Mark does QBs and calls all the plays. Coley has a good eye for QBs( heck the backuphe recruited with Kaaya won a game this year) and that is a rare thing not to be dismissed lightly.

Advertisement
Back