So it takes a hurricane fan from Iowa to keep it real about the OC hire?????

Advertisement
Straight to the point. Terrible hire!!!!Go watch some game tape of SMU and you'll see why. He is a pass happy spread offense disciple and not a power run spread disciple. Look at the top spread teams in the country. They ALL run a power spread offense.Miami will get wide receivers but they wont get any running backs because he doesn't use them!!! Just watch. I'm here to keep it real. Gleeson should've been our choice for OC .How he went to Rutgers is beyond me. He won't make it three years with their roster.This is only my second post in the last two years. The last time I posted was when Lingard signed. I said he was overrated and that that Cam Davis was a better running back.I got blocked for that statement. Guess who was right after all???? Manny is truly clueless. The offensive number will improve but don't cry when the elite running backs in South Florida go elsewhere.
Common Dan, can’t you just accept that you sucked as an OC here?

Advertisement
OP wondering about Running the ball....instead of being a real cane fan....you should be worried about wins

Straight to the point. Terrible hire!!!!Go watch some game tape of SMU and you'll see why. He is a pass happy spread offense disciple and not a power run spread disciple. Look at the top spread teams in the country. They ALL run a power spread offense.Miami will get wide receivers but they wont get any running backs because he doesn't use them!!! Just watch. I'm here to keep it real. Gleeson should've been our choice for OC .How he went to Rutgers is beyond me. He won't make it three years with their roster.This is only my second post in the last two years. The last time I posted was when Lingard signed. I said he was overrated and that that Cam Davis was a better running back.I got blocked for that statement. Guess who was right after all???? Manny is truly clueless. The offensive number will improve but don't cry when the elite running backs in South Florida go elsewhere.

Im curious how does this affect the tightends, i dont like spread offenses myself!

Advertisement

To be clear, all i care about his how does he affect our tightends and does he have common sense!

he could be right but i think the offense will at least look the way we have been clamering for with Spread and uptempo and that could be all we need to turn around the manny diaz era. do i believe in manny no but im happy to maybe watch this

Advertisement

Google

Advertisement
Nah, numbers say he had a fully balanced attack when looking at run: pass ratio.

Have a better analysis next time. This was **** poor

Lol SMU ranked 43rd in the FBS averaging 180 yards rushing per game, over 60 yards more per game than Miami. Who is this Iowa guy?

Lol Dykes was the pass happy air raid guy Lashlee is actually has a spread power run scheme. Shows how much research you did

Advertisement
Back