so IT IS Pinstripe Bowl Yankee Stadium (vs Rutgers) Mega Merge Bowl thread

Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 8.51.06 PM.png

FYI Was looking at tickets and it seems like its almost sold out.

Advertisement
This game should give our Second Team guys a chance to show out before Spring Ball. There’s no excuse for this Canes team not to win by at least 10.

About 48hrs out. Can’t wait to see the guys suit up one last time and finish strong.
True soon it all will be over and we’ll all miss the games.
We definitely want to win this game , I feel we can platoon everyone it will send a message for spring no one is safe .
Take a week off and tell families we’re staying here and training on our own position groups doing everything we did during season plus taking some classes.

Champions season never ends .

GOCANES

Advertisement
I expect us to win. Anyone who bought their tickets through the HC get their email to download them yet?

Advertisement
Totally agree with skyman 100%. We do have a QB and he has an exceptional arm and is a **** of a runner. It's up to our staff especially Dawson to develop and a game plan that Jaccuri and the offense executes. There is NO reason we should lose this game. If we do then it's another black mark on our coaching staff and that includes Mario. I truly expect us to win this game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Best case scenario this game looks like the game at GT Jacurri won. Quick game, a few shots, and getting the run game going

View attachment 275413
FYI Was looking at tickets and it seems like its almost sold out.
Not all sections were put up for sale.

they did recently add a few more sections, because sales were going well relative to the self impose capacity. My guess is that if those other sections keep on selling, they will add a section of the time for a walk up or last-minute sales.

Advertisement
Back