So it comes down to this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO. Thank you, Frankie Bartow, for ending any hope we had.

Was just about to post this. I knew it was over when they brought him in. Hang up the boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OVER FOR VIRGINIA TECH, I MEAN!

God dammit. I had just convinced myself the streak was over and now they're going to crush me like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitch Veliz in the first game and Barg in the second against UVA. Put McKendry in the third game, with a short lease. When McKendry falters, bring in Mediavilla. Pray that Lepore can last 5 innings in the 4th game, and that the remaining team is more depleted and uninterested. That is our only hope. If we make the final game, they may let us into the tournament.

Odds are slim, but US beat Russia in hockey. One never knows. I was sure that the game was over when Bartow gave up the home-run.

Last edited:
Pitch Veliz in the first game and Barg in the second against UVA. Put McKendry in the third game, with a short lease. When McKendry falters, bring in Mediavilla. Pray that Lepore can last 5 innings in the 4th game, and that the remaining team is more depleted and uninterested. That is our only hope. If we make the final game, they may let us into the tournament.

Odds are slim, but US beat Russia in hockey. One never knows. I was sure that the game was over when Bartow gave up the home-run.

We will not play Virginia in pool play, and there is no guaranteed third game.

Screenshot_20170520-172659.jpg

Advertisement
Of course there is a third game.....and a 4th game as well.

I am a fan and assume that we will win our "pool", you are a Gator who assumes that we will not win our "pool".

[You are right that they seed by ACC ranking. Did not know that until now.]

I am a fan and assume that we will win our "pool", you are a Gator who assumes that we will not win our "pool".

[You are right that they seed by ACC ranking. Did not know that until now.]

They have always seeded by ACC ranking. Why did you assume that we would play Virginia? Just because?

The point that you missed was that you don't set up the pitching for game three if you don't know you'll have a game three. You go in thinking that you use whoever it takes to win games 1 and 2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back