So is this the game our front 7 plays up to their potential?

Advertisement
Someone told me that Rick blasted Diaz at halftime of the Toledo game.

Someone told you? Alright! How many syllables? Are there any C's? What country of origin does the name come from? What is the definition/meaning of the name? Are there any homonyms?

Whatever you don't give that name up! Your country is depending on you. Yes, you'll be tortured. Your family will be fraught with worry. But, don't give that name up soldier.

By the way...someone told me that Richt also blasted the water girl, ball boy and several handicapped people seated in the West end zone.

Manny and the defensive coaches get to plan all week. I'm not sure why it seemed like in the 3rd quarter they just figured out how to properly scheme against their offense. I'd go as far to say this is a theme with Manny. They adjust at halftime and start to look strong, but more often than you'd like, our D looks confused in the first half

Advertisement
I'll admit that we've basically played two openers, but what we've seen thus far isn't what I really expected.

They played much better against toledo especially in the interior with mcintosh and moten leading the charge who Imo played better than norton by far. Jackson was making plays, Trent Harris was a monster, chad and Garvin was making plays. The lb unit has been far more disappointing tbh. Idk what is up

Last year we had a db playing linebacker and also the defensive assignments were simplified bc they were true freshman. This year we see Diazs real scheme in full effect and its like the 4-3 version of dorito

Definitely played better last week but that's not saying anything. Their performance against Bethune was disgraceful.

Definitely noticed McIntosh and Jackson stepping it up.

Advertisement
Back