So is rep betting now dead?

Cane Dynasty

Thunderdome Survivor
As there is no longer a way to replenish one's "reputation" points on this site by contributing meaningfully in a way that the broader community both approved of and actively merited, I am guessing that the whole rep betting thing is now as useful as a manual typewriter.

I thought the rep betting was a great idea.

It's just a god damned shame that a few vaginas complaining could cause such a knee jerk reaction from what I had previously viewed as a reasonable and prudent site staph. You guys are going full Josh Bourne on this one. Nose cutting to spite unattractive facial features has never been the appropriate solution to ones perceived difficulties in navigating the maze of life.

It somehow feels like the only winner around here now, was bomb.

This is Cane Dynasty signing off inviting everyone to lingually apply saliva to my *******, perineum and epidermis covering my pelvic floor.

Go Canes!

Last edited:
Advertisement
As there is no longer a way to replenish one's "reputation" points on this site by contributing meaningfully in a way that the broader community both approved of and actively merited, I am guessing that the whole rep betting thing is now as useful as a manual typewriter.

I thought the rep betting was a great idea.

It's just a god damned shame that a few vaginas complaining could cause such a knee jerk reaction from what I had previously viewed as a reasonable and prudent site staph. You guys are going full Josh Bourne on this one. Nose cutting to spite unattractive facial features has never been the appropriate solution to ones perceived difficulties in navigating the maze of life.

It somehow feels like the only winner around here now, was bomb.

This is Cane Dynasty signing off inviting everyone to lingually apply saliva to my *******, perineum and epidermis covering my pelvic floor.

Go Canes!

yC6I0B7.gif

It will be replaced by vcash once we determine how users will earn it.

I am glad to see it go. It encouraged too much childish behavior. I am and have always been here to read and share information and discuss our program as a whole. I don't need style points to do so.

Advertisement
I am glad to see it go. It encouraged too much childish behavior. I am and have always been here to read and share information and discuss our program as a whole. I don't need style points to do so.

CAUSE YOU AINT GOT NO STYLE

It will be replaced by vcash once we determine how users will earn it.

Suggestion: vcash could be earned when another user likes one of your posts. Conversely, you can lose vcash when people do not like one of your posts.

You could put users' total vcash balance under their screename and, that way, people would be able to clearly see who the best posters are and who sucks.

negged

In life, there are those with Gold Stars and those with Red Stars. I didn't see it as a badge of honor as much as a symbol of wit, and a good conversationalist (and the opposing spectrum a lack thereof).

It's gone, so :shrug:, but those that are 'glad' it is gone are clearly the 'lack thereofs'.

Advertisement
In life, there are those with Gold Stars and those with Red Stars. I didn't see it as a badge of honor as much as a symbol of wit, and a good conversationalist (and the opposing spectrum a lack thereof).

It's gone, so :shrug:, but those that are 'glad' it is gone are clearly the 'lack thereofs'.
The people complaining probably are poor and work some ****** 9 to 5.

The people complaining probably are poor and work some ****** 9 to 5.

MODS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope it's gone forever. I find everything to do with this so called rep divisive and repugnant to my sensibilities. It drives a wedge between the haves and have nots, and I won't stand for it.

Well, this thread has officially been "derailed" despite being borderline "unnecessary" to begin with.

Mods, please lock it and hand out all of the infractions hitherto and herewithin before close of business today.

Thank you.

Advertisement
Back