So, is Manny right?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
BzPjS98IMAI6DYy.jpg

Dammit mane

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lets wait until the administration sees 25k show up to sun life on saturday..then lets revisit this topic.

There is only one way to get this changed and that is no one renewing season tickets and buying road game tickets. If true and 31k season tickets were sold they don't care how many people show up they already have the money. Same with road games when you have to order and pay for them before the season starts your screwed when we suck like this. Football pays for the other sports so it effects everyones budget. Merchandise sales are the same. This is the first year I have yet to buy anything new. Unles I buy a hang Golden by his tie shirt. Can someone make one of those with the tie above his head?

I don't know if it's true, but I'm glad he published it. More pressure on UM in public is the best thing for UM fans.

Don't forget that UM is a blatantly racist institution if it continues to employ this white loser, who embarrassed the university by disappearing and begging ped state to hire him, after it fired a black man, who was a local hero and UM man and who put a better product on the field.

Shannon didn't make it through year 4. Why should the white man who is fielding an inferior product?

Advertisement
I think Golden sold the admin on the "you guys owe me this for the NCAA crap" and we've lost a lot of recruits because of it, just like he sold most here. So they rewarded him with a horrendous extension and now look weak by staying the course. I don't think they want mediocrity but like Golden they seem to be too **** stubborn to say this isn't working and we need a change...

Lets wait until the administration sees 25k show up to sun life on saturday..then lets revisit this topic.

Well, we are dead in the Coastal. Cincinnati wouldn't be a draw in any case, and they just got pummeled by Memphis. 25K may be very optimistic.

Advertisement
The more people in the media print that, the more pressure it puts on UM to make a change. Booster and members of the BOT are not going to live with mediocrity for ever. Donna may have been content with this BS, but is the program really that clean under Golden? Think about the arressts this off-season. It's time for a change in leadership.

Maybe but it's hard to ignore being a laughingstock and having 18K fans at the stadium. It's worth changing coaches for those reasons alone, and the hope would be that even an apathetic administration (if they are) lucks into a good coach at some point.

Advertisement
They should buy tarps that are painted to look like people are in the seats.
Tupac hologram. Put Tupac in every seat.

UM can give out a free ticket and free arepa to all the chin straps who show up. They can promote the free ticket and free arepa and Tupac hologram as the Tupac Two-Pack.

Advertisement
Back