so is demetrius jackson still commited

Wow I really hope the staff didn't tell him to kick rocks, he is a major stud

Advertisement
I dont think the staff would tell him no when they found him first before he played a game. Let's see what he does because I gotta admit im thinking he's gone too sadly

We dont know what happened. But I dont believe he would just do this out of the blue. I would hope that his man Chad Thomas would have gotten in his ear about these shenanigans. But hey, IF YOU'RE LOOKING, WE'RE LOOKING Point Black, Period at the end of the **** sentence playboy...Have a nice day..

Advertisement
Wait, where is this that he has a top 3 without UM?

He retweeted another player saying Jackson was making his decision between Arkansas, Auburn, and Louisville on the 16th. This came after Pete saying Jackson forgot to take the announcement out of his bio.

He retweeted another player saying Jackson was making his decision between Arkansas, Auburn, and Louisville on the 16th. This came after Pete saying Jackson forgot to take the announcement out of his bio.

But did he say it? It's like when a player retweets mad **** about another school when he knows he isn't going to go there. Not saying you're wrong but we've seen retweets that never mean **** that others take to heart

But did he say it? It's like when a player retweets mad **** about another school when he knows he isn't going to go there. Not saying you're wrong but we've seen retweets that never mean **** that others take to heart

I agree as I always take twitter stuff for a grain of salt but It didn't make sense to tweet that out. IMO

We dont know what happened. But I dont believe he would just do this out of the blue. I would hope that his man Chad Thomas would have gotten in his ear about these shenanigans. But hey, IF YOU'RE LOOKING, WE'RE LOOKING Point Black, Period at the end of the **** sentence playboy...Have a nice day..

I would hope that Jackson is mature enough to not play games...

It's major turn off and shows a lack of respect when recruits run their mouths about other teams after they've committed to a team.

As a commit, Either your committed or your not. If you want to explore your options, no problem, be honest with the coaches and the fan base, but don't show disrespect, especially for the hometown team...

Personally, I hope he sticks...

Go Canes!

Advertisement

I agree as I always take twitter stuff for a grain of salt but It didn't make sense to tweet that out. IMO

Agreed. I just don't get the "Why" with a lot of this ****. Ok you are committed to school A, but your top 5 are schools B, C, D, E and F
and you play a hat game with 3 different hats X Y and Z then you put on the mascot head of school Q.

Or you can just kick *** on the football field like F5 Chad.

Losing him wouldn't be the end of the world. He really needs to work on alot. He's going to need time to develop anyways Not saying I don't want him, but losing him wouldn't be the end of the world.

Advertisement

Agreed. I just don't get the "Why" with a lot of this ****. Ok you are committed to school A, but your top 5 are schools B, C, D, E and F
and you play a hat game with 3 different hats X Y and Z then you put on the mascot head of school Q.

Or you can just kick *** in the football field like F5 Chad.

Remember this is the first year he's played HS ball and he's getting love all over so I can see if he's letting it get to his head a little but I agree it sends a bad message

some guy tweeted "@F5_Jackson are you still committed?" and Jackson just retweeted him without an answer. A few days ago Jackson tweeted that he needed more followers. I'm going to hope this is his way of trying to make that happen.

Advertisement
LULZ at the fools spinning this into his UM offer not being "commitable" whatever the fck that stupid **** means. This dude's a potential maniac at DE. Guys with his ability don't grow on trees. If he goes elsewhere it will be against UM's wishes.

I don't think his offered was pulled, was uncommittable or any of the other bull **** reasons we always throw out there. I think if this kid really did decommit it's because he got enamored with all the attention he was receiving from these other schools. Being new to the process, I'm sure he was taken aback by all the hype and attention from everyone else. Let's be real, our main target out of BTW is Chad. Most of our attention goes to Chad. These other programs want him. I'm sure he's in love with the love. I'm just saying it's too late in the game to be playing, ESPECIALLY after last year and considering what school he goes to...

Advertisement
Back