so is demetrius jackson still commited

suzy7389

Junior
I notice on twitter he said hes open and now he just posted its good being open west virginia just offered

Advertisement
He Tweeted about it earlier too. I know Twitter is a constant battle of stupidity, but this seems legit. I think he really is looking around. Or he's really trying to create a lot of drama. Either way, he needs to be careful playing games this late in the process. JMO

did the staff tell him to play on the freeway? if so then we have a bigger prize the staff covets...

He's not. Regardless of what Pete says. He's not commited and hasn't been for about a month. I don't know have any "inside info" I just go by what I see. Maybe the coaches didn't accept his commitment?

He tweeted a about a week ago stating he will announce between Arkansas, Auburn. And Loserville

Advertisement
don't read into the bs… This kid will be here come Feb and has MONSTER upside

did the staff tell him to play on the freeway? if so then we have a bigger prize the staff covets...

No inside info, but its suspense. Maybe he goes elsewhere, but kids these days love the attention. HipHop culture, a culture I love ironically, has turned these kids soft over the years. It went from gritty to bottle service and hoes, cant really blame them on that though.

I'm sure Pete will come and tell us we are all wrong, but I've seen this all before. Actions speak louder than words in recruiting. This dude is acting like an uncommitted recruit. It's December 2nd, not June 2nd. I think he's out.

I'm sure Pete will come and tell us we are all wrong, but I've seen this all before. Actions speak louder than words in recruiting. This dude is acting like an uncommitted recruit. It's December 2nd, not June 2nd. I think he's out.

Yup, I dont care what the insiders say, if the kid says he's committed but we aren't in his top 3 and we are this late in the process then I doubt he comes here.

Advertisement
Pete thinks the players dont lie to him... HE thinks theyre really his friends or something

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back