so is demetrius jackson still commited

Anyone considered maybe this kids grades are an issue? If/when kids start getting excited about WV, its usually a sign they are having grade issues.

Kind of funny though, wasnt this the kid who was Mr. Humble "i want to be a preacher" a few weeks ago? Now he's trolling and trying to be a Twitter pimp?

Recruiting just gets more and more ridiculous every year.

Advertisement
All the kid has done is tweet. Untill he decommits, he hasn't done anything different from other commits.

Bethel took visits. Powell took visits. Smith took visits. Thomas will take visits. Etc.

Just let him enjoy the process. He is not used to the attention. Is he shakier than other recruits? Yes. Is he decommitted? No. It's that simple.

Remember kids have a lot of people in their ear, college coaches included, telling them stuff. Recruiters are the best **** salesmen in America.

What he wants to do after his football career is over has no reflection on how he handles his recruitment.

The next two months of recruiting will be a lot of smoke and little fire. Just take in the information as you go and enjoy the ride.

All the kid has done is tweet. Untill he decommits, he hasn't done anything different from other commits.

Bethel took visits. Powell took visits. Smith took visits. Thomas will take visits. Etc.

Just let him enjoy the process. He is not used to the attention. Is he shakier than other recruits? Yes. Is he decommitted? No. It's that simple.

Remember kids have a lot of people in their ear, college coaches included, telling them stuff. Recruiters are the best **** salesmen in America.

What he wants to do after his football career is over has no reflection on how he handles his recruitment.

The next two months of recruiting will be a lot of smoke and little fire. Just take in the information as you go and enjoy the ride.

Holy **** he hasnt hit college yet Glory and you're already saying let him enjoy "the process". I thought thats what happen when you step on campus...

I kid I kid... other posters arent though

Anyone considered maybe this kids grades are an issue? If/when kids start getting excited about WV, its usually a sign they are having grade issues.

Kind of funny though, wasnt this the kid who was Mr. Humble "i want to be a preacher" a few weeks ago? Now he's trolling and trying to be a Twitter pimp?

Recruiting just gets more and more ridiculous every year.

He still tweets about God and his long-term spiritual goals a lot. Preachers like having twitter followers too, I suppose

Advertisement
Back