So I'm watching the USC vs CU game....

ZuCrew

Sophomore
And it hit me.... So I was one of those that believed that Manny would turn things around...The excitement he generated in the off season unfortunately didn't translate to better play from out team on both side of the ball. I still think he should be allowed to finish out this season and possibly next as well. It WOULD be smart for him to make staffing changes but HEY, that's on him. Regardless, I'm watching the game and I'm like wait a min...BOOM! Mel Tucker. If Manny doesn't make it through his full contract I think we SERIOUSLY need to give him a look.

He's got NFL experience, he coached under the best in Saban and as a DC did a great job at UGA. I believe he'd bring a toughness to the D that's been lacking and a hard-nose mentality to the team overall. I don't think we'd have a "culture"problem if Mel was at the helm.

Granted USC isn't what they once were (like us) but from a realistic standpoint I think he'd be a great hire. CU is playing a **** of a game and they're playing HARD..I think he may be one of the next good-great coaches coming up and CU is just his first stop... Why not the U if it comes to it?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yeah watch that USC offense. That should be what we see every Saturday but no, we’ve always ran pro style. It’s the Miami way! Well so has USC but they realize it’s 2019 not 1999. Forgot his name but that OC is from North Texas. Would have been a far better hire than Enos based on scheme alone.

Advertisement
This USC offense is what I'd want to try our hand at. Spread the field. Get the ball out fairly quickly. I'm all about THAT.

As a bears fan I can't get behind this, he was the dnofrio of the NFL he arrived in Chicago and set statistical records for bad defense for the franchise, I can't get that out of my head even if he did a good job at uga

EXACTLY. If we ever hired Mel Tucker here............u have no idea of the anger & rage I would feel. I loathe that man

Advertisement
And it hit me.... So I was one of those that believed that Manny would turn things around...The excitement he generated in the off season unfortunately didn't translate to better play from out team on both side of the ball. I still think he should be allowed to finish out this season and possibly next as well. It WOULD be smart for him to make staffing changes but HEY, that's on him. Regardless, I'm watching the game and I'm like wait a min...BOOM! Mel Tucker. If Manny doesn't make it through his full contract I think we SERIOUSLY need to give him a look.

He's got NFL experience, he coached under the best in Saban and as a DC did a great job at UGA. I believe he'd bring a toughness to the D that's been lacking and a hard-nose mentality to the team overall. I don't think we'd have a "culture"problem if Mel was at the helm.

Granted USC isn't what they once were (like us) but from a realistic standpoint I think he'd be a great hire. CU is playing a **** of a game and they're playing HARD..I think he may be one of the next good-great coaches coming up and CU is just his first stop... Why not the U if it comes to it?

Here's the things to all the dip**** newbie Miami fans who want to wave their pom poms (not you)....

We have lived through this for a loooong time now.

Could Manny be a great head coach down the road? Maybe. Why do we have to be the experimental ground all the time to wait and hope he works out?

let him go to ******* Temple and learn.

Nope, let's flail for 5 years on the cheap and hope it works out.

UM

As a bears fan I can't get behind this, he was the dnofrio of the NFL he arrived in Chicago and set statistical records for bad defense for the franchise, I can't get that out of my head even if he did a good job at uga

Hahaha. I was just going to say that I'm friends with a few Bears fans and that they'd punch the OP square in the throat for even mentioning Tucker.

Advertisement

*sigh* and when he fails you'll be on about how he hadn't really done anything anywhere else and we shouldn't be the place guys go to prove themselves.

My man; I’m searching for OP as we speak just so I can Shawn Michaels super kick him through a wall. Lol.
kick.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back