So If Rosier struggles in the Duke game

Advertisement
If Rosier struggles is akin to 'death and taxes' being inevitable...

At this point, it's not even about him

giphy.gif

Advertisement
IMO, I don’t think he trots out Rosier series after series no matter the game situation if those games were at home. If there’s :30 left in the half, **** it, put Perry in to chuck a go route to Jeff Thomas that Rosier underthrew by 7 yards. One read, and if Kosi threw that, it’s six. It should’ve been picked by two different defenders but they ran into each other.

This goes back to play calling and putting your players in the best position to succeed.
You know Malik struggles with that pass. Why call it?

That has to be more to the social media post with the money that Perry made. You were slowly working him into the offense and made him the starter. I can understand pulling him in the Virginia game, but it makes no sense to not start him the next game no matter how much of a knucklehead he is when you consider the alternative can’t hit a five yard out. There has to be some elibility issues with Perry that they’re not telling us about.

That has to be more to the social media post with the money that Perry made. You were slowly working him into the offense and made him the starter. I can understand pulling him in the Virginia game, but it makes no sense to not start him the next game no matter how much of a knucklehead he is when you consider the alternative can’t hit a five yard out. There has to be some elibility issues with Perry that they’re not telling us about.

I agree. I think we don't see Perry the rest of the season. I think we all could sense in the Boston College game when the interception happened by Finley that our team was coming alive and we just needed a jump start to happen. Instead of putting Perry in at that point Richt stays with Rosier and we ended up not scoring at all. Just truly pathetic but I believe if Perry could have played, Richt would have put him in there or after Rosier threw his 2nd interception because that was a bad bad throw.

Rosie could throw 5 INTs and lose 3 fumbles and dry hump the referee twice in the 1st quarter and he still ain't coming out of the game.
Here's hoping humping the ref is considered targeting.

Advertisement
Serious question, when was the last time Rosier had a good game against a P5 school?

And by good game I mean by normal standards, not Rosier standards which means completing 50%+.

Advertisement
Does anyone actually expect that Perry will see the field? And what is the over/under on Weldon/Perry seeing the field in the next three games if Rosier craps the bed?

My take is that their is something going on with Perry (more than what we know) and if Rosier does crap the bed, I would expect that Weldon will get the start against GT. We will not see Perry again this year IMHO. This will confirm that Perry is indeed in the doghouse.

I have watched Duke this year and I do believe that playing at home we will probably do enough to win the game but it won't be by more than a 7 to 10 points.. It will be a close game because of the inaccuracy and overall ineffectiveness of Rosier will allow Duke to stay in the game.

In Richt we do not Trust!
There is not more than you know going on with Perry, kid was suspended game 1 and then comes back with a $50,000 car ride video on social media.
Richt is not going to play him, unless Rosier is physically unable to play.

Advertisement
If guys are not executing but Rosier is then he stays in the game despite the fact that we might lose. Its not about Malik not doing his job or inability to not make throws. Its about guys executing and if we are not excuting then nothing else matters. We could have Payton Manning or tom Brady and if guys are not executing it doesnt matter. Guys have to execute. When rosier misses a throw deep or short or just flat out misses a read its because someone else didnt execute. Offense is 11 on 11. If our 11 guys to their job then it wont matter what plays we call or who we have on offense playing. Adjusting in game isnt an option the only option is executing. Executing cures all deficiencies in the offense. once we start to execute and all 11 guys do their job then we can talk about replacing rosier or anything else that needs to be done. We wont adjust if players are not executing because execution comes first and is all that matters. Execute.

If guys are not executing but Rosier is then he stays in the game despite the fact that we might lose. Its not about Malik not doing his job or inability to not make throws. Its about guys executing and if we are not excuting then nothing else matters. We could have Payton Manning or tom Brady and if guys are not executing it doesnt matter. Guys have to execute. When rosier misses a throw deep or short or just flat out misses a read its because someone else didnt execute. Offense is 11 on 11. If our 11 guys to their job then it wont matter what plays we call or who we have on offense playing. Adjusting in game isnt an option the only option is executing. Executing cures all deficiencies in the offense. once we start to execute and all 11 guys do their job then we can talk about replacing rosier or anything else that needs to be done. We wont adjust if players are not executing because execution comes first and is all that matters. Execute.

So essentially when the offense does everything perfect, on every play then his offense will work...?

Forget about running the same play over an over
Forget about the D knowing what's coming play after play making executing 1000x harder
Forget about an awful QB that can't hit a WR even when the rest of the team executes.

2017 Pitt 24-14 Execution
2017 Clemson 38-3 Execution
2017 Wisconsin 34-24 Execution
Off Season
2018 LSU 33-17 Execution
2018 UVA 16-13 Execution
2018 BC 27-14 Execution

See a problem here? He has been blaming execution for about a year while still trying to run his same offense. Why can't he get them to execute?

When a coach says execution is the problem it means they are defending their own poor play calling. It means they will continue doing the same thing over and over even if it is not working and then blame it on the players for not doing it right. Their way will work if the players would just do it right.

This is the same rhetoric we hear from Dorito's D.

When a fan says it is execution it means they have no idea what makes an offense work or why it doesn't. Just blame the players like the coach and if they were all just all world players in every position there would not be an issue

So essentially when the offense does everything perfect, on every play then his offense will work...?

Forget about running the same play over an over
Forget about the D knowing what's coming play after play making executing 1000x harder
Forget about an awful QB that can't hit a WR even when the rest of the team executes.

2017 Pitt 24-14 Execution
2017 Clemson 38-3 Execution
2017 Wisconsin 34-24 Execution
Off Season
2018 LSU 33-17 Execution
2018 UVA 16-13 Execution
2018 BC 27-14 Execution

See a problem here? He has been blaming execution for about a year while still trying to run his same offense. Why can't he get them to execute?

When a coach says execution is the problem it means they are defending their own poor play calling. It means they will continue doing the same thing over and over even if it is not working and then blame it on the players for not doing it right. Their way will work if the players would just do it right.

This is the same rhetoric we hear from Dorito's D.

When a fan says it is execution it means they have no idea what makes an offense work or why it doesn't. Just blame the players like the coach and if they were all just all world players in every position there would not be an issue

Execute man just execute the rest will take care of itself. Execute.

Advertisement
Back