So If Rosier struggles in the Duke game

DragonCane

Freshman
Does anyone actually expect that Perry will see the field? And what is the over/under on Weldon/Perry seeing the field in the next three games if Rosier craps the bed?

My take is that their is something going on with Perry (more than what we know) and if Rosier does crap the bed, I would expect that Weldon will get the start against GT. We will not see Perry again this year IMHO. This will confirm that Perry is indeed in the doghouse.

I have watched Duke this year and I do believe that playing at home we will probably do enough to win the game but it won't be by more than a 7 to 10 points.. It will be a close game because of the inaccuracy and overall ineffectiveness of Rosier will allow Duke to stay in the game.

In Richt we do not Trust!

Advertisement
Unless Rosier plays very well (we know that won’t happen), the boos will be reigning down after the 2nd punt regardless of whether it’s because of play calling or Rosier directly. Richt will have no choice, even if it means Weldon instead of Perry.

Unless Rosier plays very well (we know that won’t happen), the boos will be reigning down after the 2nd punt regardless of whether it’s because of play calling or Rosier directly. Richt will have no choice, even if it means Weldon instead of Perry.

now that you mention this I wonder if Richt pulled that trick on the road knowing he wouldn't have to deal with repercussions and hoping Rosier would justify the move, he is going to hear it on Saturday

So If Rosier struggles in the Duke game

tumblr_oud5h8Ny1C1r4jzd7o1_400.gif

Advertisement
now that you mention this I wonder if Richt pulled that trick on the road knowing he wouldn't have to deal with repercussions and hoping Rosier would justify the move, he is going to hear it on Saturday
IMO, I don’t think he trots out Rosier series after series no matter the game situation if those games were at home. If there’s :30 left in the half, **** it, put Perry in to chuck a go route to Jeff Thomas that Rosier underthrew by 7 yards. One read, and if Kosi threw that, it’s six. It should’ve been picked by two different defenders but they ran into each other.

Does anyone actually expect that Perry will see the field? And what is the over/under on Weldon/Perry seeing the field in the next three games if Rosier craps the bed?

My take is that their is something going on with Perry (more than what we know) and if Rosier does crap the bed, I would expect that Weldon will get the start against GT. We will not see Perry again this year IMHO. This will confirm that Perry is indeed in the doghouse.

I have watched Duke this year and I do believe that playing at home we will probably do enough to win the game but it won't be by more than a 7 to 10 points.. It will be a close game because of the inaccuracy and overall ineffectiveness of Rosier will allow Duke to stay in the game.

Define "struggle". 50% completion, 2-1 TD-INT ratio and about 175-200 yards? That's abot the norm for Rosier. I guess he can Kirby is way to the bench where he'll give Richt no option. But, our team is good enough for him not to be that bad - that's the sad part of throwing Rosier out there. Point is, Rosier isn't going anywhere .

Advertisement
LMAO at if Rosier struggles, just like I'm LMAO at the notion that this admin is forcing Richt's hand on anything...........you know cause that's been demonstrated in the last decade and a half of sucking. You don't even have to be an insider to know the deal, what happens in between those white lines ALWAYS reveals the truth.

LMFAO If he struggles. Are you a new fan? I mean even when he's not "struggling" and he's at his best he's hitting about 55% with 200 yards and 2 rushing Td's. I WILL be there just to boo every time Malik throws an incomplete. For whoever is there I implore to do the same when we are on offense because I'm sick of it. I'm glad its reaching CMR if you heard him on Joe rose show you would know its hit him hard

I hope not, leave Rosier out there.

Richt needs to lay in it & all the Richt/Rosier worshippers need to watch it & force themselves to keep making up excuses & finding scapegoats.

Advertisement
The same question will be asked every week. If Rosier struggles, who is next? Well we found that out the last two games. He has sucked and yet no one has come in to replace his ***.

Outside of paying Duke defense to go hunting for Rosie, you ain't gonna see another QB out there... hate to say that... Richt is on borderline malfeasance

Advertisement
I think there's something going on with Perry that we don't know about. Probably has to do with that money video he put on Instagram. Richt won't suspend him "officially," just in case Malik gets injured, but something else is going on here. I think Perry would be playing right now if the off the field stuff wasn't so prominent. Richt should've never pulled him against UVA (unless he kept throwing pics) but the off the field stuff just made Richt's decision easier.

The only way he gets benched is if he makes several, several bad decisions. Even then, I doubt Richt pulls him. It's a bad time to be a Cane.

Advertisement
Back