So i paid the $25 to get rid of the ads...

Advertisement
She called me on the way home and hit me with the "why don't you just play your game babe", got home and tried to slink past me with those big *** bags with those candle holders like drink trays smh.

bruh I’m with you. Anytime my wife tells me to play Xbox, automatic suspicion.

Im checking for shopping bags, dead bodies, stray dogs among other things 😂.

her hatred for Xbox is high, so that raises the red flags

Advertisement
bruh I’m with you. Anytime my wife tells me to play Xbox, automatic suspicion.

Im checking for shopping bags, dead bodies, stray dogs among other things 😂.

her hatred for Xbox is high, so that raises the red flags
Bro, my ex was staying at my house for a night and I wanted to play some video games.

**** was so quiet, I turned everything off after 10 minutes. My alarm bells were ringing big time.

Who cares about candles. Where the **** are you only paying $800 for rent? I could afford 3 grand in candle payments if I could find a place that cheap to live.

Advertisement
Who cares about candles. Where the **** are you only paying $800 for rent? I could afford 3 grand in candle payments if I could find a place that cheap to live.
Maybe it's a house made out of candles.

I actually started coming here just to look at Ads but the canes football talk gets in the way.

Bruhhhh you aint lying. I just got hit up for the bath and body works candle sale this past weekend. She didn't say **** when I got a xbox series x so I don't say anything about 150$ in candles but they have that sale like 3 times a year lol

That was my GF two days ago. Not to mention the sale on hand soaps and your talking $200+ each time, its stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
MODS how would u like your 20..ones folded..4 5s straight..or a 20 folded a couple times?

Advertisement
Back