So i paid the $25 to get rid of the ads...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Food $200
Data $150
CiS Adblock $2
Rent $800
Candles $3,600
Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
Bruhhhh you aint lying. I just got hit up for the bath and body works candle sale this past weekend. She didn't say **** when I got a xbox series x so I don't say anything about 150$ in candles but they have that sale like 3 times a year lol

Bruhhhh you aint lying. I just got hit up for the bath and body works candle sale this past weekend. She didn't say **** when I got a xbox series x so I don't say anything about 150$ in candles but they have that sale like 3 times a year lol

when my wife said she was going to bath and body works because they were having a sale I died a little inside 😂

Food $200
Data $150
CiS Adblock $2
Rent $800
Candles $3,600
Utility $150

someone who is good at the economy please help me budget this. my family is dying
$3,600 on candles? That's 4x what my PITI is on my mortgage. Not sure what "candles" are, but you may want to try and reduce your consumption on that item.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
when my wife said she was going to bath and body works because they were having a sale I died a little inside 😂
She called me on the way home and hit me with the "why don't you just play your game babe", got home and tried to slink past me with those big *** bags with those candle holders like drink trays smh.

Advertisement
Back