So I heard we got a game tomorrow?

We could score 400 points, but we had our chance and blew it. Absolutely nothing can come from this game.

Richt is not gonna run up the score against Savannah State. He will probably put in 3rd string and institute a continuous clock if the score gets to 50. Can you imagine the **** talking from the cfb world if Miami tries to hang 70 on lowly SSU after getting manhandled by LSU?

Advertisement
Plus, a lot of eyes are on the QB position. I'm of the belief that part of the reason Richt didn't allow any viewers for the scrimmage was due to the potential of a QB controversy (let's be honest, fans can cause a distraction with areas like that). Now, the performances are going to be on TV. All QBs are on equal footing as they're all going against the same FCS defense. I'm not taking any solace in drudging Savannah State; it's what we're supposed to do. I'm more interested in what Perry/Weldon/Williams look like compared to Malik going against the same defense (no more 1s vs 2 and vice versa).

**** I'm going to be interested in the game. Normally I don't stay around into the 4th quarter for these kinds of games, but I'm dying to see what we have at the QB position......even if it is just against a crummy team.

Advertisement
I am at the point that I may implement my MLB strategy to Miami football. What's that you ask? It means I log on in the morning, check scores of teams that interest me and watch a few vids of important plays. Then I get on with real life...........
Priceless!!! Lol 🤣

The opportunity to finally see N'Kosi play is alone worth the price of admission. These next three games, or at least the next two, will be crucial to getting #Storm18 ready to contribute. We have seen that several of our upperclassmen who will remain unnamed are not capable of leading us to our goals. I'm looking forward to seeing Pope, Lingard, Nesta etc. get some run in a Canes uniform.

Not showing up is unacceptable behavior for fans in the area.

I better hear you all booing on espn3 if Duhlik steps onto the field Saturday.

I went to Dallas to witness that abomination. Spent over a G for that trip. Been depressed all week. Still hurting from that loss. I’ll still be there tomorrow. Anyone who doesn’t go is certified *****.

Advertisement
This game should show very little if anything about any of the QB,s. We should be able to run every.play and be up 28-0 by the end of first quarter. If not bigger question marks about our line and running backs than we dreamed possible. I foresee.nothing to be learned from this game

There’s absolutely no reason gray plays over burns or Zo. That block he missed (or chose to miss) was awful

This game is the perfect remedy. A pushover opponent that will allow Miami to play lots of young guys. Including up to four quarterbacks. Clearly, what we tried in game 1 isn't going to cut it. This week is a good time to get creative and try something new

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back