So I heard we got a game tomorrow?

ShadowSpring

Junior
It might just be the home opener. We might just see a Richt QB finally taking snaps.....

I got my rub on the baby backs and Duvel in the fridge ready to go.

Scrimmage or no, it's a game baby and I'm gonna live my best Cane life.

Go Canes!!!!

giphy2.gif

Advertisement
I am at the point that I may implement my MLB strategy to Miami football. What's that you ask? It means I log on in the morning, check scores of teams that interest me and watch a few vids of important plays. Then I get on with real life...........

For all you neggers, you really need to learn about the concept of "sarcasim"

sar·casm
ˈsärˌkazəm/
noun

1. the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.
    "his voice, hardened by sarcasm, could not hide his resentment"
    synonyms:derision, mockery, ridicule, scorn, sneering, scoffing; More

Last edited:
I was about to open a post about how bad the LSU loss was. I didn’t even know who we play next and worse, didnt care. I hope Mark knows how badly he screwed himself with this fan base going the whole off season and brining in a good class a still looking like crap. Good thing we are not playing Toledo or FIU this week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been in here *****ing like a teenager on pms with her phone taken away.
but I’ll be there with the fam rain or shine.
Free country but let’s not be fair weather fans and give others more fuel to talk Shiite about us.
Fill that stadium up light a fire under these mfers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at all the "fans" on here talking about not being interested in the game. Not watching and not caring who we play. Part of the reason ppl don't take the fan base serious because their support is conditional

Plus, a lot of eyes are on the QB position. I'm of the belief that part of the reason Richt didn't allow any viewers for the scrimmage was due to the potential of a QB controversy (let's be honest, fans can cause a distraction with areas like that). Now, the performances are going to be on TV. All QBs are on equal footing as they're all going against the same FCS defense. I'm not taking any solace in drudging Savannah State; it's what we're supposed to do. I'm more interested in what Perry/Weldon/Williams look like compared to Malik going against the same defense (no more 1s vs 2 and vice versa).

Anyone know what time the scrimmage starts tomorrow?

Game starts at 18:00ET. It’s on ACC Digital Network or Watch ESPN as far as I can see given our choices up here in Jacksonville. I hope we see at least 45-50,000 in the stands to cheer the players on. It’s not their fault completely for that sh** storm in Arlington. They’ll need a boost after that game and dropping 14 spots down to #22 now, while Va Tech moved up to #12.

Advertisement
Back