So I got banned last week for daring to say that Jarren wasn’t jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What good college football team runs 90% 12 personnel packages? Jarren is ok. He’s not horrible and he isn’t great. He is what he is. After seeing this much of a sample set I may be happier with N’Kosi. When we play ACC competition we won’t be able to move the ball because quality defenses with personnel to match up will press man with inside leverage on the outside and move the safeties up. Jarren does not challenge the deep middle or deep outside and this really benefits the defense. The short throws Jarren has gotten away with will become ints.

Nah he good on the intermediate and short stuff. He refuses to throw downfield.

The dudes in that thread disagree .

How many passes has Williams complete outside the hash? How many passes has Williams completed over 10 yards? He sucks, his offensive line is sweltering rubbish and Enos is a ***tard. This whole program is a **** show... Everyone was right, Mike Leach wouldn't fit at Miami..He's not ***tard.

Advertisement
They ban you her for being a non *****.

giphy-23.gif

Enos does him no favors with all of this excessive play action behind an absolute terrible oline. Run him out of shot gun and abandon the iformation bullsh*t because nothing good comes of it. With that being said he absolutely has things he need to work on like running the ball more when it’s open, pocket presence/getting the ball out quicker and obviously throwing the deep ball better. Enos really needs to cut out some of these formations that are absolutely hindering the offense. We operated much better out of shotgun over 4 games and it isn’t anywhere near close

Advertisement
Enos does him not favors with all of this excessive play action behind an absolute terrible oline. Run him out of shot gun and abandon the iformation bullsh*t because nothing good comes of it
Are you trying to tell me that a team with 50 yards rushing late in the 3rd quarter doesn’t put a defense on their heels by putting their QBs under center and running play acation?

I’m not saying he’s perfect but Williams was 17-24 for 250 yds and a td and he’s the problem?

Much bigger issues were Ol, OL, OL and the OL. Then stupid *** penalties all over the defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A stubborn OC that has a Slow developing offense with a sorry a** offense line and a Qb that continues to hold the ball way too long is like a bad drink. It don't mix!!!!

It needs fixed ASAP!!!!
Send it back....
LIKE RIGHT NOW

Enos does him no favors with all of this excessive play action behind an absolute terrible oline. Run him out of shot gun and abandon the iformation bullsh*t because nothing good comes of it. With that being said he absolutely has things he need to work on like running the ball more when it’s open, pocket presence/getting the ball out quicker and obviously throwing the deep ball better. Enos really needs to cut out some of these formations that are absolutely hindering the offense. We operated much better out of shotgun over 4 games and it isn’t anywhere near close
That might be true, but none of those points negate Jarren’s pitiful play. At some point the player has to make plays. He has been borderline terrible unless the opportunity is perfectly set up.

Hey, uh, whats our opps 4thdn conversion rate now?
3rd n long?

genuinely curious, as am thinkin it aint good on either. prolly better on 3rd, but pretty sure we give up a lot of 4ths.

Whats our 4th conversion rate? not good i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back