So I got banned last week for daring to say that Jarren wasn’t jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Enos does him no favors with all of this excessive play action behind an absolute terrible oline. Run him out of shot gun and abandon the iformation bullsh*t because nothing good comes of it. With that being said he absolutely has things he need to work on like running the ball more when it’s open, pocket presence/getting the ball out quicker and obviously throwing the deep ball better. Enos really needs to cut out some of these formations that are absolutely hindering the offense. We operated much better out of shotgun over 4 games and it isn’t anywhere near close

He appears to have an arrogance that he knows better

Look at the game not his stats. Williams is a dude who numbers will always probably look decent because the type throws he attempts.

You’re not entirely wrong but with little time to go intermediate because of your line.

Advertisement
I’m not saying he’s perfect but Williams was 17-24 for 250 yds and a td and he’s the problem?

Much bigger issues were Ol, OL, OL and the OL. Then stupid *** penalties all over the defense.

Lol any QB on our roster can go 17-24 in this offense it’s not special or “elite”...99% of his completions are no risk passes that go nowhere. Matocha can do that.

Advertisement
What I struggle with is you have True Freshman/Red shirt freshman all over the country come in and play like they been doing it for years.

yet our guy is always "young"

Because they go into spread systems that allow them to be successful. Miami offense is pathetic.

Lol any QB on our roster can go 17-24 in this offense it’s not special or “elite”...99% of his completions are no risk passes that go nowhere. Matocha can do that.
Most of his yards are from completions 11 yards or more actually, if you look at the chart manny Navarro broke down the other day

Advertisement
Anyone want to debate with me that Enos is a dinosaur and Jarren is elite on throws 15 yards or less but can’t stretch the field?

I got all night

Wow bro congrats, we're all super impressed that you called our QB bad a week before he had a bad game. You're the fvckin Ms. Cleo of CIS. Quick, make the call now: What's going to happen against VaTech? Then we can all come back in two weeks and jerk you off again.

Advertisement
I dont agree with completely benching him but he has issues too. And with perry and martell i think people know at the least perry wouldn't be scared to throw downfield and tate wouldn't be scared to use his legs.

Yeah and while Kosi is attacker’s downfield throwing interceptions and inaccurate passes, they’ll be calling for Proctor smh

Wow bro congrats, we're all super impressed that you called our QB bad a week before he had a bad game. You're the fvckin Ms. Cleo of CIS. Quick, make the call now: What's going to happen against VaTech? Then we can all come back in two weeks and jerk you off again.
You're confusing saying he's bad with not prematurely ejaculating before he even won a game .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back