So I got banned last week for daring to say that Jarren wasn’t jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Clark got abused in the first safety fuuuck was he supposed to do. The second safety he could
Have thrown away
Exactly. He should be used to being ready to move. The play calling sucked, the OLine was a total failure
Clark got abused in the first safety fuuuck was he supposed to do. The second safety he could
Have thrown away
That's what I'm saying. We got a gift on the 1st one. The 2nd he should have learned and thrown it away. Until they get some better line play, this offense I'd ****ed

Exactly. He should be used to being ready to move. The play calling sucked, the OLine was a total failure

That's what I'm saying. We got a gift on the 1st one. The 2nd he should have learned and thrown it away. Until they get some better line play, this offense I'd ****ed
**** I'm seeing and posting double

Advertisement
How in the flying f*ck do you have a qb that cannot throw the deep ball? His 0 INTs are because he doesn't throw it downfield. He dinks and dunks way too much. And folks had the nerve to post that sude by side pic of him and trevor Lawrence as if jarren is even in the same realm. Comical.

1569116866149.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was attacked for questioning JW’s ability to throw the deep ball, defended myself and got banned. True story
Stop the bull****. You and another poster couldn't debate without attacking each other and just moving on. He got a warning. You got a warning.

Your warning along with your other warnings got you banned. Not because you think Jarren is average.

Stop the bull****. You and another poster couldn't debate without attacking each other and just moving on. He got a warning. You got a warning.

Your warning along with your other warnings got you banned. Not because you think Jarren is average.
It wasn't a shot at you or any mod. @Ecush is just frustrated and has had more than 1 one alcoholic beverage . Overall I think and I'm sure he'd agree you are very fair .

It wasn't a shot at you or any mod. @Ecush is just frustrated and has had more than 1 one alcoholic beverage . Overall I think and I'm sure he'd agree you are very fair .
Nah, I dont agree with this.

If posters attack you you defend yourself and your position which I did, barely and got band. It's why this site isnt very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back