So, How many more do we get?

Advertisement
Depends on who decides to commit on NSD and whether Golden decides to over sign.

There's almost always a kid that doesn't get in due to academics or whatever, so over signing by one wouldn't be a bad strategy.

I think you take whoever wants to come and sort out the numbers throughout the year leading up to June

Depends on who decides to commit on NSD and whether Golden decides to over sign.

There's almost always a kid that doesn't get in due to academics or whatever, so over signing by one wouldn't be a bad strategy.

Yep, it will be disappointing but with a class this big there's bound to be a couple that don't get in. How many did we lose last year, 4??(Kinard, Grooms, Gadbois, and someone else I think??)

Advertisement
Based on all the work Golden is doing I have to believe we get one more stud. The question is who. My guess is Young.

I think we have a better chance with Hamilton than Young, I think it's between Florida and Georgia for him.

I think you take whoever wants to come and sort out the numbers throughout the year leading up to June

except you can't take more than 25 guys a year. My wish list is Avery Young and 1 more DT, preferably Hamilton who will grow into one. That would be a dream finish

except you can't take more than 25 guys a year. My wish list is Avery Young and 1 more DT, preferably Hamilton who will grow into one. That would be a dream finish

If we get Darius, I think Jelani Hamliton is much better suited to move inside.

Advertisement
Of the ones we don't already have I'm gonna say the Louisville DT Ivery and we lose Northrup.

I foresee an anti-climatic NSD.

Last edited:
I honestly think only one more. Hopefully young or howard but my guess eould be blue or ivory. I believe thats the DTs name

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back