So here's this ludicrous sequence [which begins by not kneeling]

Couch clearly has the vision of a 90 year old grandmother. dude needs his license revoked. i do not want to be in the same zip code when that guy is behind the wheel.
Well Kitchens is the one who let the receiver get behind him for the TD rather than let catch the ball and tackle him. But he gets a free pass because he was an AA last year

Advertisement
All these things had to happen:

- Mario has to inexplicably run the ball rather than kneeling
- Don for no reason at all fights for extra yards rather than falling on contact, exposing himself to guys trying to strip
- A guy has to strip the ball
- The refs have to look at a replay showing he was clearly down but say it was a fumble anyway
- Couch has to mistime is jump on a floater and the GT kid has to make a Bozo the clown juggling catch
- Kam goes for the pick rather than keeping everything in front of him

But none of this comedy of errors happens if the first thing doesn't.
The sequence is longer than that.. I need to see replay but we pickup first down, mathematically the game is over.. Take 3 KNEES AND WE GO HOME WITH W. For some reason he is still running up middle like caveman, In game thread Im like wtf is mario goofy *** doin, then he runs again, many people are like wtf.. Does he not realize the time?! Then its under 40 seconds and the announcer is now like what are they doing oh they are in victory, nope we are in base offense and we RUN AGAIN..

Advertisement
Call me a mope when we just witnessed one of the worst losses ever
I agree with being mad over a loss. I hate it. I am sick. But personal attacks on individual players are not a good look.

I agree with being mad over a loss. I hate it. I am sick. But personal attacks on individual players are not a good look.
I really don’t care. Couch has been a bum for 5 years and Kam should know better. The “All American” and “leader” of this team can’t allow that **** to happen on d.

Advertisement
Yup. A lot of things that were unlikely to go wrong had to wrong, and each one absolutely did. It was like winning the lotto, or losing it in our case. Unreal.
And that's not even mentioning everything that needed to happen befeore that point. TVD had to make some terrible decisions, the zebras had to make some ridiculous calls, one wiping out a touchdown. and GT had to come off a humiliating loss and play the best game of their season. A cascade of crap that almost makes you believe we were destined to lose this one.

Advertisement
Back