So here's this ludicrous sequence [which begins by not kneeling]

Trav

Redshirt Freshman
All these things had to happen:

- Mario has to inexplicably run the ball rather than kneeling
- Don for no reason at all fights for extra yards rather than falling on contact, exposing himself to guys trying to strip
- A guy has to strip the ball
- The refs have to look at a replay showing he was clearly down but say it was a fumble anyway
- Couch has to mistime is jump on a floater and the GT kid has to make a Bozo the clown juggling catch
- Kam goes for the pick rather than keeping everything in front of him

But none of this comedy of errors happens if the first thing doesn't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Couch clearly has the vision of a 90 year old grandmother. dude needs his license revoked. i do not want to be in the same zip code when that guy is behind the wheel.

Yup. A lot of things that were unlikely to go wrong had to wrong, and each one absolutely did. It was like winning the lotto, or losing it in our case. Unreal.

Advertisement
All these things had to happen:

- Mario has to inexplicably run the ball rather than kneeling
- Don for no reason at all fights for extra yards rather than falling on contact, exposing himself to guys trying to strip
- A guy has to strip the ball
- The refs have to look at a replay showing he was clearly down but say it was a fumble anyway
- Couch has to mistime is jump on a floater and the GT kid has to make a Bozo the clown juggling catch
- Kam goes for the pick rather than keeping everything in front of him

But none of this comedy of errors happens if the first thing doesn't.
You can add we ran it not once but TWICE

It is beyond dumb and I want to know his ******* reasoning

Advertisement
All key points however, I am still in shock that any play call other than take a knee was not called. That isnt even football 101. Thats jus the most basics of math!!!

Advertisement
Back