So Gators don't care about us, right?

Advertisement
Personally, I don't care if we ever play the Turds again ANYWHERE in any sport. They are poor sports who refuse to play decent teams anywhere but in their backyard. We can find better teams with some class to play rather than this bunch of whiny rednecks who have to have EVERYTHING in their favor. Tell them to go to ****.
Gotta disagree with you here...

They whoop our as in Baseball every year & that sucks enough as is, but luckily it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

But in Football, it's a very big deal that we play them strictly for recruiting purposes... We need to put them to sleep for good on the recruiting trail & the only way to do that is beat them head to head & absolutely destroy them on the field.

It's imperative, that on our quest to get back to winning championships that we show recruits that what UF is selling is bull**** & that coming to Miami equals winning on the big stage & not just being "good" enough to get beat by Bama in a conference title game every year.

It's like the Mafia Wars of the 70's, 80's & 90's, in order for us to become the biggest, strongest top earning family in FLA we gotta take them out.

They're like the flashy Gambinos living off those Tebow titles from a decade ago, we're like the Genovese who are the smartest family but had to fall back & go underground because the Feds(NCAA) tried to shut us down. But now we're back running the show & in control of the racket.

The mob comparision is priceless...Is FSU the Bonnano's?
I'd say more like the Colombo's lol

the Gambino's were better at covering up rapes other crimes - definitely the best comparison to the Criminoles in this context

They don't want to play LSU, they don't want to play us, they don't want to finish games against Stetson. They have a lot of quit in them for trying to talk so big.

UF hasn't played a road OOC game outside the state of Florida since 1991. They haven't won a road OOC game outside Florida since 1989.

You may not want to read an FSU blog but this is a fascinating article. The quarter century of Florida State football since UF won an out-of-state non-conference game - Tomahawk Nation

too bad nix clipped his nuts during the 08 game in the swamp...i would've loved to see a team of freshmen pull off the upset vs the eventual national champions

The catch the ref's gave UF was the turning point, dude is laying out of bounds and they called it a catch...that killed us, IMO.

They don't want to play LSU, they don't want to play us, they don't want to finish games against Stetson. They have a lot of quit in them for trying to talk so big.

UF hasn't played a road OOC game outside the state of Florida since 1991. They haven't won a road OOC game outside Florida since 1989.

You may not want to read an FSU blog but this is a fascinating article. The quarter century of Florida State football since UF won an out-of-state non-conference game - Tomahawk Nation

In 1947.

Yes: the most recent UF victory over a winning OOC team outside of Florida came in the same year that FSU began playing college football.

That was funny. Now I have the Brave Sir Robin song playing in my head when thinking of them.

When danger reared its ugly head, He bravely turned his tail and fled
Yes Brave Sir Gators turned about
And gallantly he chickened out Bravely taking to his feet
He beat a very brave retreat

Advertisement
How I feel about the gator.

giphy.jpg

too bad nix clipped his nuts during the 08 game in the swamp...i would've loved to see a team of freshmen pull off the upset vs the eventual national champions

The catch the ref's gave UF was the turning point, dude is laying out of bounds and they called it a catch...that killed us, IMO.

They did that against more teams than us too, the game against LSU when it was at lsu murphy got the same exact crap althought I think it was more of he got away with a blatant pass interference call

Personally, I don't care if we ever play the Turds again ANYWHERE in any sport. They are poor sports who refuse to play decent teams anywhere but in their backyard. We can find better teams with some class to play rather than this bunch of whiny rednecks who have to have EVERYTHING in their favor. Tell them to go to ****.

They whoop our as in Baseball every year & that sucks enough as is, but luckily it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

But in Football, it's a very big deal that we play them strictly for recruiting purposes... We need to put them to sleep for good on the recruiting trail & the only way to do that is beat them head to head & absolutely destroy them on the field.

It's imperative, that on our quest to get back to winning championships that we show recruits that what UF is selling is bull**** & that coming to Miami equals winning on the big stage & not just being "good" enough to get beat by Bama in a conference title game every year.

It's like the Mafia Wars of the 70's, 80's & 90's, in order for us to become the biggest, strongest top earning family in FLA we gotta take them out.

They're like the flashy Gambinos living off those Tebow titles from a decade ago, we're like the Genovese who are the smartest family but had to fall back & go underground because the Feds(NCAA) tried to shut us down. But now we're back running the show & in control of the racket.

Everyone thinks their damned conference is so good. Truth is, they are boring, just like the NFL: One good team and a bunch of mangy also fans.

Advertisement

Everyone thinks their damned conference is so good. Truth is, they are boring, just like the NFL: One good team and a bunch of mangy also rans..[/QUOTE

I hate everything about that fycking school. They have 2 types of fans - the dirty, inbred, and poor white folk and then the "my **** don't stink" upper middle class preppy fyckers that know nothing about football or life outside of academia for that matter.

My disdain for those snobs up north can not be understated. Every time I see a person walking by in a gator shirt I want to throw up. I make sure I stare them right in eye with a look of disgust on my face in an effort to make sure they understand that I hate their ******* guts. They lower their eyes and look down at the floor everytime because only bytch made *** people are fans of that school.

They whoop our *** in Baseball every year & that sucks enough as is, but luckily it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

We've kicked their butts in football (all but one time when Radio was here and they had Tebow) virtually every time they are forced to play us. Let's just tell them we'd like to play a more "competitive" program. It will drive them nuts.

Advertisement

They whoop our *** in Baseball every year & that sucks enough as is, but luckily it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things.

We've kicked their butts in football (all but one time when Radio was here and they had Tebow) virtually every time they are forced to play us. Let's just tell them we'd like to play a more "competitive" program. It will drive them nuts.

As far as other sports go, I'd still avoid them when possible.

Just heard two UF fans on the radio inform listeners:

1) Nevin Shapiro must be out of jail since Miami's recruiting is going so well;

2) Games against the Canes only serve to legitimize Miami's program and Florida should drop UM in all sports.

I'm just going to focus on the sheer ******-gaping quality of point #2 .

"Legitimize". We have 5 football championships. We are in a league that is comparable to the SEC, both competitively and geographically. We are one of the top "road" teams in the country, when you schedule us for OOC you pretty much guarantee a sellout (of YOUR fans, not ours) and well-above-average TV ratings (if a regional or national game).

This isn't 1974. Miami is not going to "improve" its "legitimacy" by playing UF, and we won't disappear from the national stage if we are denied this game. No amount of semantic insanity will put Miami on the same level as Florida directional schools.

There are lots of things that CAN be said about Miami, even jokes (such as the Nevin comment, which I can understand). But if some Gator yahoo goes on the public airwaves trying to **** that Point #2 out of his mouth-sphincter, he should be smashed by any and all other callers.

LOFL

And you can also bet they'd try to block Free Shoes or UM from ever joining the SEC.

They already did, in the last round of expansion. UF, UK, SC, and UGa formed a "Group of Four" (enough votes to vote no) against ANY bids going out to UM, F$U, Louisville, Clempson, and/or GaTech.

Those 4 programs have such an inferiority complex that they cannot handle the concept of a second SEC school within their state borders.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back