So Gators don't care about us, right?

It makes me laugh when our prepubescent contingent says anything otherwise. The Crocophiles have always been, and will always be the bitter end of our blood.

Advertisement
What do you expect a gator to say when Miami is 12-4 over the gator since 1978? That's why they never want to play Miami.

The gaytors are like that little bish up the block who always talks **** when you aren't around and ducks you as long as he can. It's so satisfying to put your foot in that *** it's not funny. Back in the day I kinda used to root (after Miami course) for them being a Florida school and all. Miami beat that *** on the regular so I had some respect for them showing up. Now they duck the Canes, talk ****, and hide behind their conference. So, they get no respect, and if they lose every game every year I'd still wish bad **** for them. **** the gaytors, at least the ****sticks in the panhandle will play Miami.

The lizards can run but they can't hide. The bowl people will always see that we meet them wherever fans desire and Money is in play

Advertisement
Just heard two UF fans on the radio inform listeners:

1) Nevin Shapiro must be out of jail since Miami's recruiting is going so well;

2) Games against the Canes only serve to legitimize Miami's program and Florida should drop UM in all sports.

5 rings say we legit already.

They hate us cause they ain't us. Probly sucks to always be scurrrred. F&ck em anyways. Wouldn't **** in their throat if they lungs were on fire.

Advertisement
North Florida cane, I almost wish I lived in north Florida myself. Nothing would warm my nuts more than ****ing off GayTurds and semenholes.

Every time I drive up that way I'm wearing Canes gear and I love the dirty looks I get from those evil ********. I need to get some more stuff for this upcoming season. Wish they would bring back the old sabastian with the pipe in his bill.

Now that Richt has come to Miami, he can get out a lot of the frustration he had playing them at UGA. Florida owned UGA and that loss to them was a big reason they finally decided to fire him.

Advertisement
And you can also bet they'd try to block Free Shoes or UM from ever joining the SEC.[/QUOTE]

As I recall,The U and FSU were talked about admitting to SEC but The U said the ACC offers
us a better chance to build our BB program.Miami would seem to be the largest metropolitan
area in the SEC if they joined and no conference would ignore that.

Florida has beaten Miami an average of once a DECADE for the last forty years and they legitimize us? Hmmmm...

Advertisement
North Florida cane, I almost wish I lived in north Florida myself. Nothing would warm my nuts more than ****ing off GayTurds and semenholes.

Every time I drive up that way I'm wearing Canes gear and I love the dirty looks I get from those evil ********. I need to get some more stuff for this upcoming season. Wish they would bring back the old sabastian with the pipe in his bill.

Like it

:stormwarningflag-sm

And you can also bet they'd try to block Free Shoes or UM from ever joining the SEC.

As I recall,The U and FSU were talked about admitting to SEC but The U said the ACC offers
us a better chance to build our BB program.Miami would seem to be the largest metropolitan
area in the SEC if they joined and no conference would ignore that.

This is an old article but it talks about an agreement believed to be existing between the Gayturds and other schools to keep out in-state competition.

The article lists South Carolina and Georgia as the other schools but I have read where it is believed that Texas A&M and Kentucky may also be a party to this good ole boy agreement. The presumption is that they would vote against F$U, Clemson, Texas, Georgia Tech and Louisville.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...orida-state-isnt-an-expansion-option.amp.html

Last edited:
too bad nix clipped his nuts during the 08 game in the swamp...i would've loved to see a team of freshmen pull off the upset vs the eventual national champions

Advertisement
Back