So far, today has sucked BUT...

cp7705

Sophomore
I am glad that we still have kids, even tho OOS, they want to be canes. How come I see kids from NY, CA, Nigeria are more excited for what it means to rep the U than kids in our backyard. I am not going to bash those kids, especially Thomas, he didnt lead us on. Kirkland, he is going to have to learn the hard way. I dont think he made the decision focusing on where was best for him. But hey, whatever. We are going to stay with the process and make sure we go into spring practice getting better. 2013 season upcoming and 2014 recruiting will be here before we know it, hopefully we will be done with investigation by then.

CANE 4 LIFE!!!!!

Advertisement
I remember reading lots of those when randy was here. Lets hope Al's backup plans are better than his

I remember reading lots of those when randy was here. Lets hope Al's backup plans are better than his

Randy's biggest whiffs were after signing day. The guys he did sign left here without a peep or never showed up at all.

Closing like **** just means even less room for error.

we may have whiffed on a few big name kids, but we have guys who will come in and HELP this team right away. Beau Sandland/Standish dobard, Devante Bond, Artie Burns/Jamal Carter, and 3 OL commitments who will all redshirt and get better. 2 RB to spell Duke and a DT commitment to give more depth to our line

Al better just coach his **** off and win the important games. That's the only way we get a leg up with these naive South Florida kids and their bonehead head coaches.

Advertisement

randy had no problem recruiting actually, it was his inability to develop talent and win football games that lost him his job. People should stop bringing up randy shannon when it doesn't relate

we may have whiffed on a few big name kids, but we have guys who will come in and HELP this team right away. Beau Sandland/Standish dobard, Devante Bond, Artie Burns/Jamal Carter, and 3 OL commitments who will all redshirt and get better. 2 RB to spell Duke and a DT commitment to give more depth to our line

lets not forget a top 5 qb. kevin olsen

Obviously the pressure will mount, especially with comments from kids at BTW. Unless he pulls a rabbit out of a hat now, he has to win next season to keep doubters at bay

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back