So Diaz took the first life boat he could off the Richtanic..

Actually the first lifeboat was App State and he turned it down. He also allegedly wanted to stay but the money wasn't right. So you're inaccurate to go along with not being all that funny. Nice work.

Actually, this is more of an indictment of Richt. Manny turned down the better job, to ultimately take the Temple gig later, so that he could get the **** away from Richt. That is how the story is looking to me.

Advertisement
Actually the first lifeboat was App State and he turned it down. He also allegedly wanted to stay but the money wasn't right. So you're inaccurate to go along with not being all that funny. Nice work.
He wanted to stay, but the money wasn’t right? So this administration refused to pony up for the best coordinator they’ve had in 15 years? That’s actually much worse, and lends credence to the idea that this team is run as an afterthought.

If he wanted to stay, A serious program run by serious people would’ve kept him.

"Athletes" has become an overused and overblown term. I'd rather have "football players" and, right now, appears that Temple has more of those than we have. If you've seen the Owls this year, you know what I'm talking about. A UM-Temple game this past season woulda been a tossup.
That’s because of coaching.

Advertisement
Can't blame him....

Good luck to him at Temple....

Welcome to full blown Richtbation....

HC jobs don’t come along everyday, you get an offer, you take it. Do well, move on to another & better job. Four of the last five HC at Temple have moved on to Power 5 jobs. When did you start watching football? The 2018 season?

HC jobs don’t come along everyday, you get an offer, you take it. Do well, move on to another & better job. Four of the last five HC at Temple have moved on to Power 5 jobs. When did you start watching football? The 2018 season?

did you watch the 2018 Miami season? That's the real question

bangcanes.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back