So Diaz took the first life boat he could off the Richtanic..

Advertisement
I don't think Temple is a good fit for Diaz. I don't think he can get the kind of athletes he wants there. But I'm sure he'll be hitting south Florida hard and maybe that will work for him for a couple years before he tries to move on.

Didn't know about App State. But that might have been better for him, at least in terms of players.

Advertisement
I don't think Temple is a good fit for Diaz. I don't think he can get the kind of athletes he wants there. But I'm sure he'll be hitting south Florida hard and maybe that will work for him for a couple years before he tries to move on.

Didn't know about App State. But that might have been better for him, at least in terms of players.
He’ll be pulling all the Butch Davis FIU studs from Down here

Wish Manny would have stayed another year or two, but he will probably be available one way or another in couple years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s been courted every year he’s been at Miami actually so he’s turned down several jobs

The Richtpocalypse.
baghad-Richt3.jpg

Advertisement
I don't think we're in good shape as a program and don't trust the direction we're headed offensively (OBVIOUSLY), but Diaz made a smart, thoughtful move regardless of our state of affairs.

Not an unexpected move from a dude who squeezed the juice out of the Miami fruit the way all cot**** coordinators who come here should. Somehow, we can't find two to do it at the same time.

Advertisement
Back