So CanesInsight is anti-military and anti Veteran's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The new president disrespects our military

Sorry, I missed what branch you served in.

Please. Anyone who insults a POW and says they like people that don't get captured doesn't understand or appreciate what we do. Let alone his 5 deferments.

My bad.

I must have missed what branch it was that you served in.

That's because I don't go on internet forums trying to get half-hearted gratitude from people I don't know. I'm active duty army. What the **** difference does it make?

Advertisement

Please. Anyone who insults a POW and says they like people that don't get captured doesn't understand or appreciate what we do. Let alone his 5 deferments.

My bad.

That's because I don't go on internet forums trying to get half-hearted gratitude from people I don't know. I'm active duty army. What the **** difference does it make?

My father was Army and was in The Battle of Normandy. You name the medal he had it. I even have a picture of him at The WH. But we can agree to disagree on which candidate doesnt care or appreciate the troops.

Happy Veterans Day to all that have served.

My bad.

My father was Army and was in The Battle of Normandy. You name the medal he had it. I even have a picture of him at The WH. But we can agree to disagree on which candidate doesnt care or appreciate the troops.

Thank you to your father for his service. He probably served alongside both of my grandfathers. I don't think either of the candidates truly care about the servicemen and women. But to openly insult a POW for being shot down is a new level of *******.

Advertisement

My bad.

Thank you to your father for his service. He probably served alongside both of my grandfathers. I don't think either of the candidates truly care about the servicemen and women. But to openly insult a POW for being shot down is a new level of *******.

Not only a POW who was brutally tortured for four years, but someone who due to his connections - his father and grandfather were admirals - he could have taken a deal to leave after the first year. He would only take the deal if it was extended to the rest of the POW's at the camp, and so he was tortured for multiple years longer. That is bravery.

My bad.

Mucho difference my friend. Mucho.

[video=youtube;8INIH0JfNA8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8INIH0JfNA8[/video]

I feel sorry for your mother.

My bad.

It sounds to me like you are insulting your Commander In Chief Elect.

I'm not gonna derail this thread but, you soldier, need to rethink the oath you took.

PS: I forgive you if you are still a youngin and don't know better because your momma never taught you better.

Advertisement

My bad.

Don't put **** up of killary and try to waste my time. If your blind to the obvious, then so be it. How many combat stripes do you have, friend?

My bad.

It sounds to me like you are insulting your Commander In Chief Elect.

I'm not gonna derail this thread but, you soldier, need to rethink the oath you took.

PS: I forgive you if you are still a youngin and don't know better because your momma never taught you better.

Dude, you need to STFU. I was downrange hearing people talk **** incessantly about Obama. And Obama never said anything in the spectrum of what Trump said. Trump can go **** himself. And I will never salute him. Article 15 my *** all day.

My bad.

Don't put **** up of killary and try to waste my time. If your blind to the obvious, then so be it. How many combat stripes do you have, friend?

Let's just say....I'm old enough to be your daddy kid.

Are you refusing to serve the new CIC?

Advertisement
My bad.

I'll take that as ZERO.

I'll take that as ZERO.

lulz You know nothing John Snow. Every single unit I served in deployed.

I'll take your answer as a "Yes I refuse to serve under the new CIC". You are a fool youngin.

You will learn though. You think this place is "safe"?

My bad.

Not only a POW who was brutally tortured for four years, but someone who due to his connections - his father and grandfather were admirals - he could have taken a deal to leave after the first year. He would only take the deal if it was extended to the rest of the POW's at the camp, and so he was tortured for multiple years longer. That is bravery.

Exactly. John McCain answered the call to service and is a war hero. Someone to be admired and looked up to. Disgraceful that a man of his character was insulted by some chicken **** with 5 deferments.

I'll take that as ZERO.

lulz You know nothing John Snow. Every single unit I served in deployed.

I'll take your answer as a "Yes I refuse to serve under the new CIC". You are a fool youngin.

You will learn though. You think this place is "safe"?

Ok, so were you a REMF or what? LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back