So CanesInsight is anti-military and anti Veteran's Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Veteran's Day.

Marine Core, 2nd MAW Mals-14

Marine Core? C'mon jar.

He means he is so Marine to the Core. Lol. I remember recruits that were hooked on phonics pronouncing Corps as Corpse. Semper fi and a belated Happy Birthday ,devil dogs.
devil-dogs-box.jpg

Advertisement
That moment when you realize the failure of your spelling...At least my favorite player Michael Irving will forgive me

Advertisement
If OP is serious this is the dumbest thread title I've beet seen. Including **** from Danny Boy.

Advertisement
Happy Veteran's Day to all the vets here! I know there are many that post on CiS.

12B
ABH

#bigly

Is that an Infantryman, then Aviation Boatswain Mate, Handling?

I went GMG to Air Force 3P071/1C371

Go 'Canes!!!

Combat engineer Army to USN ABH/Aviation Boatswain Mate yes handling.

We have the greatest military personnel on the planet!

They make it possible for us to sit here and listen to [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] talk about bukkake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Last edited:
Happy Veteran's Day.

Marine Core, 2nd MAW Mals-14

Marine Core? C'mon jar.

He means he is so Marine to the Core. Lol. I remember recruits that were hooked on phonics pronouncing Corps as Corpse. Semper fi and a belated Happy Birthday ,devil dogs.
View attachment 40067

That's how Obama pronounced it...guy was so out of it when it came to the military....oops, don't mean to get into politics.

I promise not to do it again.

Advertisement
I didn't serve, so I don't know what all the symbols mean, but to those who did serve: Thank you for your service.

Happy Veterans Day to all my brothers out there and Happy Belated Birthday to all my fellow Devil Dogs out there!!!

Semper Canes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back