So Butch isn't a good gameday coach

That's true which speaks more to the sad state of our program than the coaching prowess of Paul Hilton Davis. And I would feel the same way regardless who was coaching at the commuter college.

But for some of you guys you're hiding your glee over this loss because of this guy who coached UM over 19 years ago. I was a UM fan long before Davis. I did not become a fan because of him.
And??....I was a Cane Longggg before Butch, I didn't become a fan because of him either....

Advertisement
Butch is loyal to friends and he was asked by Pete Garcia to come to FIU. He paid a heavy price for being scapegoated at NC for bull**** he was repeatedly and completely exonerated for.

there is no "idolation" (i think you meant idolatry) its a FACT that Butch has always been light years better than the series of ****shows that corched the Canes over the last 15 years .... last night is Exhibit A.

Meant idolization which refers to some of you guys (maybe not you) referring to him as a football "gawd". I know it's part trolling but for some of you guys you think the guy does walk on water. He's a weasel. That showed last night. So he got vindicated last night against a program that spurned him like most since being canned at UNC for guess what? Alleged cheating. Good for him. But don't expect me to be giddy like some groupie over it.

Meant idolization which refers to some of you guys (maybe not you) referring to him as a football "gawd". I know it's part trolling but for some of you guys you think the guy does walk on water. He's a weasel. That showed last night. So he got vindicated last night against a program that spurned him like most since being canned at UNC for guess what? Alleged cheating. Good for him. But don't expect me to be giddy like some groupie over it.
honestly .... i don't "expect" anything and I really don't give a purple rat's *** what you are or aren't ... means nothing to me and i say that respectfully.

Advertisement
just like some creep walks right into a nerd's house ---- eats his food, ***** his wife, kills his dog and stands there laughing at him while the nerd cries and ****es all over himself.

So does the creep flop feigning a bad hammy before walking out? I have a sneaking suspicion who that might be.

Because hes been a close friend for 25yrs...and has been extraordinary to my family??......Go F yourself Faqquit
there are mouthbreathers and dip****s in this world that have no concept of what it means to truly respect a man for who he is and what he accomplished. Butch Davis will always have my respect, admiration, and as a Canes fan my thanks .

Like I have said before, these pathetic Butch-Haters should all line up like little ducks to kiss Butch's *** for what he did in the 90s to save a Canes program that without his skill as a coach and recruiter for sure would be dead and today all these little douchebags would be wearing FAU gear like good little Owls and sucking Kiffen's nuts instead of Diaz.

Advertisement
there are mouthbreathers and dip****s in this world that have no concept of what it means to truly respect a man for who he is and what he accomplished. Butch Davis will always have my respect, admiration, and as a Canes fan my thanks .

Like I have said before, these pathetic Butch-Haters should all line up like little ducks to kiss Butch's *** for what he did in the 90s to save a Canes program that without his skill as a coach and recruiter for sure would be dead and all these little douchebags would be wearing FAU gear and sucking Kiffen's nuts instead of Diaz.
If these Faqquits knew how he treated my family through the Deaths of my Daughter and Former wife they'd understand....If not, each and every one of them can Suck CaneinOrlando's D*ck.....

So does the creep flop feigning a bad hammy before walking out? I have a sneaking suspicion who that might be.
stop embarrassing yourself and leave humor to professionals .... respectfully, you are obviously to comedy what Diaz is to coaching.

stop embarrassing yourself and leave humor to professionals .... respectfully, you are obviously to comedy what Diaz is to coaching.

Embarrassing? LOL. One guy telling me to f myself and another fantasizing some sexually deviant sociopath analogy to last night. And I do mean that respectfully.

Advertisement
just like some creep walks right into a nerd's house ---- eats his food, ***** his wife, kills his dog and stands there laughing at him while the nerd cries and ****es all over himself.
In this case it was a nerd walking into a bloated body builder's house and doing those things.

Advertisement
Back