So Arkansas state

Advertisement
That's BS and excuses - and that's culture. If there were leaders on this team (Nate Webster) they wouldn't let other kids do that. If the coaches had balls (Butch) they wouldn't play kids who did that.

Plus putting out bad tape of themselves only hurts themselves. Every NFL team looks at all tape, not just the one or two these kids decide to show up in. They don't take the "well the system sucked so kids didn't try hard" excuse because in the NFL, there is no taking plays off.
Sounds like you're making excuses for his sorry a$$ offense.... everybody knows Enos sucks...stop blaming the players....all have played at a high level before...if you keep calling plays that don't work against teams like FIU it causes major problems....it doesn't matter who we put on the field our O sucked all year long....the culture excuse is getting old....if Enos can't motivate players to run his O it has to be his fault....he calls plays that get stuffed by weak teams even when our guys play hard.....hes just a $hi++y OC....

Look at DIAZ expression UNREAL. Lost little puppy

His body language is the main thing that keeps me from believing he can turn this around.

You can’t let your team see you shook like that. The may like you, but will have no confidence in you or themselves. Teams fall apart when coaches look like that.

That look is why the team has been falling apart.

He should be LIVID. Instead, he shook.

I’ll never understand the FIU loss.

We suck. I know that.
Our players can be huge pussies. This is true.
Our coaches are sorry as ****. Yep.

I knows that stuff before the game, and I know it today.

But I’ll still never understand how that happened.

There isn’t as big a difference between teams as people think. S&C and scheme has closed the gap.

You have to play smart and hard.

The days of talented teams overpowering opponents even when they know what’s coming are long gone.

Inept coaching completely eliminates talent advantages in most games now.

FIU took away Enos’ rpo slant and he had NO ANSWER. We have trouble blocking deep throws and he refuses to commit to the run even when we have a physical advantage.

We get plays in late and DON’T AUDIBLE. How can a run game be efficient if you can’t adjust the play to where your numbers advantage is? If you gonna refuse to audible, at least use a check with me system and call a play after seeing the defense.

When players think they can win on talent without effort and focus, we call them soft and lazy. Why do so many fans think we can with talent inspire of terrible coaching?

Advertisement
It absolutely does.

Even with bad play calls talent with that much of a separation should eventually overcome that lesser talented team. Period. They should be embarrassed and fight like **** to punish that team. We didn't see that multiple times throughout the year. Too many guys just going through motions that had NOTHING to do with playcalls.

Our tendencies had everything to do with VT and FIU jumping routes. Starts and ends with coaching. You guys can spin yourself into circles. But all you have to do is take a look at UF just ONE season prior to Mullen arriving - and then look at them now. Their players weren’t the issue when they won 4 games. It was about the coaching.

There isn’t as big a difference between teams as people think. S&C and scheme has closed the gap.

You have to play smart and hard.

The days of talented teams overpowering opponents even when they know what’s coming are long gone.

Inept coaching completely eliminates talent advantages in most games now.

FIU took away Enos’ rpo slant and he had NO ANSWER. We have trouble blocking deep throws and he refuses to commit to the run even when we have a physical advantage.

We get plays in late and DON’T AUDIBLE. How can a run game be efficient if you can’t adjust the play to where your numbers advantage is? If you gonna refuse to audible, at least use a check with me system and call a play after seeing the defense.

When players think they can win on talent without effort and focus, we call them soft and lazy. Why do so many fans think we can with talent inspire of terrible coaching?

He isn’t adjusting bad plays from the sideline and won’t allow the QB to audible. Fugging atrocious. That’s some 1959 *****.

Entire staff sux, every aspect got worse! Remarkably the offense did and especially on 3rd down efficiency. Complete fail...

Advertisement
He isn’t adjusting bad plays from the sideline and won’t allow the QB to audible. Fugging atrocious. That’s some 1959 *****.
No need to audible. According to Enos every play in his offense has an answer for whatever the defense throws at him. The QB just has to figure it out. He can literally call whatever play is on the sheet and it should work in his mind.

Our tendencies had everything to do with VT and FIU jumping routes. Starts and ends with coaching. You guys can spin yourself into circles. But all you have to do is take a look at UF just ONE season prior to Mullen arriving - and then look at them now. Their players weren’t the issue when they won 4 games. It was about the coaching.

I'm not saying coaching isn't a big part - it is. Our coaching is awful.

My point to the other poster was it's not just coaching, it's also culture. Even with mediocre coaching, a Miami team with superior talent should never lose to an inferior team like FIU. Period. A poor culture allows that to happen. If the defense gave it their all every play, FIU should NEVER score 30 points.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back