So Arkansas state

If the Canes players had the pride in themselves that Ark State's players did to roll a team they're supposed to, no coaching staff would have held them back. They simply got their asses beat man-on-man on the field - embarrassing. But this team had already showed they didn't care about that much and now they can make excuses about coaching, etc.,

Ultimately, the legacy they left was the WORST program loss in history. Coaches come and go, but your team is your team forever, and that's on the guys who took the field who allowed it to happen. They earned it.
AMEN!!!

Advertisement
If the Canes players had the pride in themselves that Ark State's players did to roll a team they're supposed to, no coaching staff would have held them back. They simply got their asses beat man-on-man on the field - embarrassing. But this team had already showed they didn't care about that much and now they can make excuses about coaching, etc.,

Ultimately, the legacy they left was the WORST program loss in history. Coaches come and go, but your team is your team forever, and that's on the guys who took the field who allowed it to happen. They earned it.

Pretty much nailed it. The team showed on several occasions that when they focused they could be pretty good, but for some reason they chose to dig themselves a hole once again and couldn't get out of it. Until that attitude changes, nothing much else will.

Since it seems those declaring will sit out, I expect some renewed energy and attitude with this team. These new guys are vying for jobs next year and coaches should be coaching as if their jobs are on line too.

We would have train wrecked em in 2017... this year would have been sort of a dancing train wreck

TBH, I don’t think it’s a given we would have beaten Arkansas State on the road in 2017. I’d say there would have been a 20-25% chance we would have lost that game.

That 2017 team is extremely overrated. I’m a little tired of people treating that season as a big success.

Advertisement
Since it seems those declaring will sit out, I expect some renewed energy and attitude with this team. These new guys are vying for jobs next year and coaches should be coaching as if their jobs are on line too.

Well, the possible good news is that it wasn't a bye week.

Maybe they just needed more time to prepare. :shocked:

TBH, I don’t think it’s a given we would have beaten Arkansas State on the road in 2017. I’d say there would have been a 20-25% chance we would have lost that game.

That 2017 team is extremely overrated. I’m a little tired of people treating that season as a big success.

Yes the 2017 team was lucky in multiple games that year and def not saying it was a success. I was using a little play on words and guessing we probably would have won by 20 or so points that year. This year however, who knows... def an L if we play like we did the last 2 games

Ark
See our current Republican supporters
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Well, the possible good news is that it wasn't a bye week.

Maybe they just needed more time to prepare. :shocked:

Trying to stay positive. Hopefully the young guys show out, Baker's familiarity with Tech program helps with prep, and coaches are feeling the heat from the torches coming from the mob waiting to light the Hecht on fire.

Their OC Keith Heckendorf is a young beast X's & O's guru, he's a Fedora disciple.

He's one of my top picks for our next OC if we ever decide to fire Enox.

Type his name in the search bar on here, I been listing him for a while now.

If you do your research you'll see they have two highly productive WR's in the nation that are top 5 in multiple categories, catches, yards, TD's etc..
If Manny has any interest in ****ing Butch off, this would be a great way. Plus the LCE seal of approval.

Signs have been there all year that our biggest problem this year is coaching and culture.

Our coaching is abysmal. Our culture is @ss because coaches allowed it to become that way.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Culture has nothing to do with getting beat by inferior teams. It's coaching....Enos play calling is worse than Richt.....he is also much more stubborn than Richt....dude left bama wit tunnel vision.....after a entire season of losing to inferior competition.... Enos still doesn't realize his current personnel isn't built for old school football.....his playbook wouldn't work anywhere these days...it's time for Miami to move on....dude hasn't evolved at all....all he's done is embarrassed Miami....

Advertisement
Culture has nothing to do with getting beat by inferior teams. It's coaching....Enos play calling is worse than Richt.....he is also much more stubborn than Richt....dude left bama wit tunnel vision.....after a entire season of losing to inferior competition.... Enos still doesn't realize his current personnel isn't built for old school football.....his playbook wouldn't work anywhere these days...it's time for Miami to move on....dude hasn't evolved at all....all he's done is embarrassed Miami....

It absolutely does.

Even with bad play calls talent with that much of a separation should eventually overcome that lesser talented team. Period. They should be embarrassed and fight like **** to punish that team. We didn't see that multiple times throughout the year. Too many guys just going through motions that had NOTHING to do with playcalls.

See our current Republican supporters
Let's pretend Manny was an insecure megalomaniac who kept putting W's up for the program. I'd care more about the wins than the personality flaws he showed while achieving success. Wouldn't You?
The best economy in the world says Merry Christmas. MAGA2020

GO CANES!!

Advertisement
It absolutely does.

Even with bad play calls talent with that much of a separation should eventually overcome that lesser talented team. Period. They should be embarrassed and fight like **** to punish that team. We didn't see that multiple times throughout the year. Too many guys just going through motions that had NOTHING to do with playcalls.
Players get tired of playing hard for nothing.....his $hi++y O is what eventually destroyed the culture this season...if they knew his **** worked, I doubt they woulda play soft....it's the same at all levels....when coaching sucks anything is possible..

Last edited:
Diaz backed down to a rebuild after GT instead of taking responsibility. This **** show will continue if we don’t make any changes.

ROFL, Great catch, his agent already has him in "next job" coach talk, but its not gone save em, the smart move, he should've stayed at temple and gain experience their, see what works and what doesnt, im sure we'll see how much he's learned from his freshman year to his sophmore year, this is what happens when you rely on True Freshman to often! If you fail at Miami as a headcoach, its going to be real hard for somebody to believe you can get the job done elsewhere.

Players get tired of playing hard for nothing.....his $hi++y O is what eventually destroyed the culture this season...if they knew his **** worked, I doubt they woulda play soft....it's the same at all levels....when coaching sucks anything is possible..

That's BS and excuses - and that's culture. If there were leaders on this team (Nate Webster) they wouldn't let other kids do that. If the coaches had balls (Butch) they wouldn't play kids who did that.

Plus putting out bad tape of themselves only hurts themselves. Every NFL team looks at all tape, not just the one or two these kids decide to show up in. They don't take the "well the system sucked so kids didn't try hard" excuse because in the NFL, there is no taking plays off.

I’ll never understand the FIU loss.

We suck. I know that.
Our players can be huge pussies. This is true.
Our coaches are sorry as ****. Yep.

I knows that stuff before the game, and I know it today.

But I’ll still never understand how that happened.

Advertisement
Back