So Arkansas state

Advertisement
We didn't need to see them lose to Arky state to know how bad that loss was. FAU disemboweled them the week before they played us. ****, beating us got them bowl eligible. It wasn't hyperbole to say it was the worst loss for the program (not counting blowouts vs. decent teams) since FAMU in 1979.

Advertisement
Their OC Keith Heckendorf is a young beast X's & O's guru, he's a Fedora disciple.

He's one of my top picks for our next OC if we ever decide to fire Enox.

Type his name in the search bar on here, I been listing him for a while now.

If you do your research you'll see they have two highly productive WR's in the nation that are top 5 in multiple categories, catches, yards, TD's etc..

Their OC Keith Heckendorf is a young beast X's & O's guru, he's a Fedora disciple.

He's one of my top picks for our next OC if we ever decide to fire Enox.

Type his name in the search bar on here, I been listing him for a while now.

If you do your research you'll see they have two highly productive WR's in the nation that are top 5 in multiple categories, catches, yards, TD's etc..

Why does everyone have a better overall staff than we do?

Good find by the way.

Arky State didn't continously try and force the ball by shoehorning the ball in the middle of the field . Their WRs also was able to get separation downfield.

It was almost as if Arky State used their off time to prepare and exploit the weaknesses of FIU's defense. I wonder how many sacks Arky State gave up too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t watch... did they keep faking injuries to try and kill momentum?
Who cares. We lost to fn FIU. End of story. Manny should have been fired on the spot as well as the person who hired him. The University of Miami should have never lost to FIU under any circumstances.

Go Canes !!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
See our current Republican supporters
giphy.gif

If the Canes players had Ark State coaches they would have destroyed FIU.

If the Canes players had the pride in themselves that Ark State's players did to roll a team they're supposed to, no coaching staff would have held them back. They simply got their asses beat man-on-man on the field - embarrassing. But this team had already showed they didn't care about that much and now they can make excuses about coaching, etc.,

Ultimately, the legacy they left was the WORST program loss in history. Coaches come and go, but your team is your team forever, and that's on the guys who took the field who allowed it to happen. They earned it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back