So Arkansas state

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just more obvious signs change is needed. Even though Manny will obviously be around post-bowl, I'm still partially hopeful in some coaching staff changes. Even though any such changes are just quick fixes to the overall cultural issues (James/Diaz/BOT) any signs of remedy would be nice (or fool's gold).

Advertisement
Advertisement
2025UMvsFIUfootball112319.JPG

Advertisement
It’s just more evidence of how poorly coached we are. How anyone is defending this staph still is beyond comprehension.
No matter how much evidence there is and how obviously bad a person(s) are, there are those who will stand behind them at the detriment to the team/organization. I wonder if they ever considered talking to Winston Moss for DC? The Buddy System is killing this program with lack of good coaches.

No matter how much evidence there is and how obviously bad a person(s) are, there are those who will stand behind them at the detriment to the team/organization. I wonder if they ever considered talking to Winston Moss for DC? The Buddy System is killing this program with lack of good coaches.
Patke, Banda and Baker are the buddies.

Advertisement
Back