Snoozan's 8/27 Herald Article

For the life of me I couldn’t understand how badgley short legged kick offs
It often looked like he was purposely getting under the ball, trying to get as much hang time as possible but why? Just boot that bich straight through the endzone and give them the ball on the 25.

Advertisement
Nesta is our best DT recruit since Big Vince. Doubt he has that kind of start, and also important to point out Vince had an extra year to get ready. Expecting big things, also think Ford gets tons of PT and is a difference maker.
Vince didn’t have a full year to get ready, he had to dot Alex Brown’s eye during bowl week for talking ish.

i love nesta but anyone who thinks hes coming into college football and dominating and bullying guys like he did in hs needs to have patience

Nobody thinks he is going to bully people like he did in HS. Where do you pull this crap from?

Advertisement
Definitely agree. But, just to further inform this, Nesta was the 2nd name out of Richt's mouth when asked about freshmen who have impressed:
my point was patience. there have been alot of people who think he will push for a starting job. kid is clearly a stud but he's at a difficult position to dominate as a true fresh.

where do i pull this from? im sorry. Yes. Kosi perry will be here in summer session and be starting day 1 as a true fresh. that make you feel better?

Nesta is our best DT recruit since Big Vince. Doubt he has that kind of start, and also important to point out Vince had an extra year to get ready. Expecting big things, also think Ford gets tons of PT and is a difference maker.
well people dont realize, vince was really out of shape when he got here and alot of people thought he was going to be a bust. Butch loved him though, Butch just saw a big time NFL prospect. thats what always set Butch apart was his eye for talent

well people dont realize, vince was really out of shape when he got here and alot of people thought he was going to be a bust. Butch loved him though, Butch just saw a big time NFL prospect. thats what always set Butch apart was his eye for talent
Greatest Evaluator of Talent since forever....24 1st rounders from 96-2004....including 3 HOFers...The definition of Greatness....

Advertisement
Greatest Evaluator of Talent since forever....24 1st rounders from 96-2004....including 3 HOFers...The definition of Greatness....
right. i wanted him back when golden got fired. He wasnt a great strategic coach but when he was at Miami once he stockpiled talent they just overwhelmed people. he will put FIU players into NFL. His ability to recruit and develop is amazing. How many kids he coached at UM or UNC hit a rookie wall in the NFL?

right. i wanted him back when golden got fired. He wasnt a great strategic coach but when he was at Miami once he stockpiled talent they just overwhelmed people. he will put FIU players into NFL. His ability to recruit and develop is amazing. How many kids he coached at UM or UNC hit a rookie wall in the NFL?

I would have liked to have him back on staff, maybe a position coach but there's no way this school is touching him with the NCAA issues that got him canned at UNC.

I would have liked to have him back on staff, maybe a position coach but there's no way this school is touching him with the NCAA issues that got him canned at UNC.
He was totally vindicated by both the NCAA and UNC....he wasn't allowed to coach for 3yrs (Part of buyout) hence him working as a consultant for Tampa Bay Bucs...and ESPN analyst....If telling a kid or two to take an easier class to remain eligible is a ungodly thing to do...then hang him at high noon.

Anyone surprised N'Kosi hasn't claimed backup role at this late date? And, what he might do if he ends up #3?

Advertisement
He was totally vindicated by both the NCAA and UNC....he wasn't allowed to coach for 3yrs (Part of buyout) hence him working as a consultant for Tampa Bay Bucs...and ESPN analyst....If telling a kid or two to take an easier class to remain eligible is a ungodly thing to do...then hang him at high noon.

Doesn't matter. Miami isn't touching a coach who with the smell of NCAA violations on his hands, whether he cleaned them or not. Miami is already an NCAA lightning rod. No reason to give them another reason to break our balls.

Doesn't matter. Miami isn't touching a coach who with the smell of NCAA violations on his hands, whether he cleaned them or not. Miami is already an NCAA lightning rod. No reason to give them another reason to break our balls.
Yeah.....Don't hire the coach who you hired in 95 with a Gift package of 31 Schollie restrictions...1yr no TV or Bowl....That makes sense...

I bet he was trying to do the whole boom it high and land it near the goal line thing, to force the returner to make a decision and to give our kick team a chance to run down there and make a hit. He just wasn't very good at it.
Randy SHannon loved doing this. Kick it high and deep, near the goal line and sideline. Problem is, unless it’s executed really well, it doesn’t end well. In theory it’s great, stopping them down inside the 15. Reality is, it rarely works out that way. BAlls get kicked too short, not high enough, or out of bounds. It’s just better to kick it deep and make them take a touchback, or make a stupid decision.

Advertisement
UM expects Ohio State transfer Joe Burrow to be LSU QB. Canes’ backup QB race ‘tight’

Key takeaways

• Cade & Nkosi in tight race for #2
  • Bubba kicking them "out of the yard" on kickoffs
  • Richt expects Burrow to start
    • Says he's a mobile guy; expecting play action and designed QB runs
  • Richt said they've been looking at LSU spring game tape to get an idea for where they line up
    • Knows there will be some wrinkles obviously
  • Watching tape of what coordinator has done in past since they haven't announced starting QB
  • Rosier has improved in timing and progression on deep balls
  • Said this is critical because we need to connect on these in order to avoid loaded fronts and man coverage (referred to Pitt game)
  • Rosier's confidence is up, and teammates confidence in him as well
  • Captains for LSU: Rosier, Gauthier, Shaq, Jaquan
  • Says Jarren is making a lot of progress but isn't ready to play yet; says that once his time comes "it is going to be special"
  • Dallas in the 220 range up from 195 last year
  • Choc Gray continues to impress, solidified RB3
  • Says Greg Rousseau "is a freshman but seems like he's been here for 2 years"
  • Nesta has a lot to learn but "is a big, physical guy"
  • Says Lo should be a force "once he figures it all out"
  • Reiterated that snap, hold, and kicking of Bubba have all been on point and in sync
  • We will be rotating DT's
  • Says he doesn't want to get caught up looking at the video board too often in Jerry's world because he'll get roasted; first time going to stadium
Does she just write articles after listening to Joe Rose show? whats the point in listening to the radio if shes gonna just rehash the same ****? Wish she and barry would write their own articles...

i love nesta but anyone who thinks hes coming into college football and dominating and bullying guys like he did in hs needs to have patience

It was only Savannah State, but I would still say this didn't age well.

It was only Savannah State, but I would still say this didn't age well.
they are moving to DII. if you think this is going to happen on a weekly basis in ACC, its more than likely not.i would be more than happy to be
completely WRONG on this.

Advertisement
Back