SNF

CaneFan79

Senior
The most 'Canes I have seen on a broadcast in awhile...Rayshawn Jenkins, Denzel Perryman, Anthony Chickillo and Artie Burns.

Chick can't catch; Golden was not showing him any TE moves, just fattening him up.

Joey Bosa doing that wussy "THEE" crap...Perryman and Jenkins showed how much better, "The U" sounds than that Suckeye stupidity

Speaking of Bosa, without Melvin Ingram on the other side, we see how overated he is...Alejandro Villanueva is treating him like a plebe!

Advertisement
THE IQ of Ohiho State fans is --------

logo (1).jpg

The most 'Canes I have seen on a broadcast in awhile...Rayshawn Jenkins, Denzel Perryman, Anthony Chickillo and Artie Burns.

Chick can't catch; Golden was not showing him any TE moves, just fattening him up.

Joey Bosa doing that wussy "THEE" crap...Perryman and Jenkins showed how much better, "The U" sounds than that Suckeye stupidity

Speaking of Bosa, without Melvin Ingram on the other side, we see how overated he is...Alejandro Villanueva is treating him like a plebe!

Loved seeing Bosa getting manhandled. Eff that whole family!

OT but I needed a weekend like this. Canes win, Steelers on pace for a blowout win AND FSU/UiF lose!

Bosa is not overrated..sit down with that

Advertisement
STA booster, huh? It's easy to be good when All-pro Ingram took all your double teams.

BTW, Rayshawn with a nice pick!

Travis Benjamin in the house too...
Okay...so this is “Homer hour”. But too say with a straight face that’s Bosa is overrated is foolish..and to say he’s only good because of Ingram is dumb..and Deerfield beach high 👋🏿

Okay...so this is “Homer hour”. But too say with a straight face that’s Bosa is overrated is foolish..and to say he’s only good because of Ingram is dumb..and Deerfield beach high 👋🏿

5 total tackles, 0 Sacks, 0 TFL...Service Academy grad mauled him. Turning into his Daddy and Uncle in short order.

Advertisement

Chick definitely isn't a tight end...

Advertisement
Back