Snelson

his situation was different...he was shown the door at Heritage....

Minn is probably his best offer.....Joe Yearby is his uncle.

Advertisement
Tbh, I get the sense he was overrated too high early on and then disappointed. Besides, there are other guys that are better than he - Solomon, victor, Bruce, et al. I think he'd be a nice backup option if some of those big guys go elsewhere. Nelson is already a college ready body

Im sorry you mean to tell me not one school would take a chance on this kid because his attitude other than Minnesota? Most be more than that as in on the field.

Hes commited to Minnesota that tells u everything u need to know about his recruitment

That doesn't cause he committed before his Sr season.

so a top 100 kid in Florida's best offer is Minnesota and there's nothing suspicious about that?

I'd like to think his Miami offer is better than Minnesota.

He has a few better offers then Minnesota....Miami being one of them.

Guess those bag men from Minnesota got to him. Someone on here will think that

So bag men are like the tooth fairy huh? Superstition?

Sure, Minnesota is what it is, but your comment comes like any bag man belief is ludicrous. 😂

Advertisement
If he ends up a Gopher, there's a chance he becomes disgruntled between how bad that team is and the weather. Could see him committing there as a "look at me being different" agenda

I don't think this guy could commit to us if he wanted to.

Something is up if he's going to Minnesota, rather than a midterm ACC team or SEC team.

Are you guys seriously dissing a kid because he's committed to Minnesota?? Go watch his tape and look at his offer list before jumping to conclusions. In retrospect, coach richt is probably interested in talking to him but Benjamin victor and Nate Craig Myers would probably be higher on his wish list btw Benjamin victor is more likely even though interest is unconfirmed but Nate Craig Myers is also mentioned in my post because if you look at old Georgia bulldog Rosters most of his Florida kids are from the Tampa area

Are you guys seriously dissing a kid because he's committed to Minnesota?? Go watch his tape and look at his offer list before jumping to conclusions. In retrospect, coach richt is probably interested in talking to him but Benjamin victor and Nate Craig Myers would probably be higher on his wish list btw Benjamin victor is more likely even though interest is unconfirmed but Nate Craig Myers is also mentioned in my post because if you look at old Georgia bulldog Rosters most of his Florida kids are from the Tampa area
Hi dad

Advertisement
Tell nate to go on and sign the LOI so we can drop more dead weight. You know your son doesn't want to be in tally ho!

Snelson is a stud. Did no one watch him tear it up on ESPN last season??? He was the best player on the Heritage team that day.

Saw that he was throwing up the U with Jack and Mullins after the game. Will we pursue him again? Or have we moved on to new wr recruits?

Advertisement
Snelson got pushed around all week. Wasn't very good at creating seperation. Speed didn't really impress me to much either.

Advertisement
Some poster have discussed for a while that the young man is apparently a "Me Guy" that was a locker room problem. Hence when he left American Plantation he had a hard time finding a high school that wanted him. Saint Thomas told him thanks but no thanks. There is an older thread about this if you want to search for it.

Here is a link to one of those threads about him jumping school (BTW -> AP -> Flanagan)
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dredrick-snelson/87956?highlight=snelson

Most people believe he committed to Minn because they were the only school that would give him a committable. Even the coaches from Minn were shocked when he committed to them. The kid is very talented but apparently he let it go to his head.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;aXPIBoPXa1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPIBoPXa1g[/video]

Why'd he leave AP?

Advertisement
Back