Snelson

WeBallinBoyz

Whisper "It Just Means More" Again Daddy
Premium
I saw that he's a Crystal Ball to Miami do you think he'd flip? Do we even want him anymore? The fact that he's committed to Minnesota as a "Top 100" player in the country has to mean he's slightly overrated. Just want to gauge everyone's opinion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hes commited to Minnesota that tells u everything u need to know about his recruitment

That doesn't cause he committed before his Sr season.

so a top 100 kid in Florida's best offer is Minnesota and there's nothing suspicious about that?

I'd like to think his Miami offer is better than Minnesota.

He has a few better offers then Minnesota....Miami being one of them.

Guess those bag men from Minnesota got to him. Someone on here will think that

Some poster have discussed for a while that the young man is apparently a "Me Guy" that was a locker room problem. Hence when he left American Plantation he had a hard time finding a high school that wanted him. Saint Thomas told him thanks but no thanks. There is an older thread about this if you want to search for it.

Here is a link to one of those threads about him jumping school (BTW -> AP -> Flanagan)
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dredrick-snelson/87956?highlight=snelson

Most people believe he committed to Minn because they were the only school that would give him a committable. Even the coaches from Minn were shocked when he committed to them. The kid is very talented but apparently he let it go to his head.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;aXPIBoPXa1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPIBoPXa1g[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Some poster have discussed for a while that the young man is apparently a "Me Guy" that was a locker room problem. Hence when he left American Plantation he had a hard time finding a high school that wanted him. Saint Thomas told him thanks but no thanks. There is an older thread about this if you want to search for it.

Most people believe he committed to Minn because they were the only school that would give him a committable. Even the coaches from Minn were shocked when he committed to them. The kid is very talented but apparently he let it go to his head.

Go Canes

Then I want.

Coley was a "Me Guy"...but these are the guys that, if managed right, will take the team on his back and lead them into the badlands. Take Snelson and give him the boot if he acts up. Low risk, high reward.

I'd take snelson I don't care bout no attitude. That's what coaching is all about. His reward outweighs the risk everyday

There is a reason this guy isn't going to a top school... Notice how he mentioned FSU in between average schools. FSU playing the game.

Advertisement

Here is a link to one of those threads about him jumping school (BTW -> AP -> Flanagan)
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/dredrick-snelson/87956?highlight=snelson

Go Canes

[video=youtube;aXPIBoPXa1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXPIBoPXa1g[/video]

Wasn't he committed to Miami?

How do these kids get to go to different school like this? I'm not from the area so I'm not sure how it works down there

It's not just Florida, only worse there. Kids transfer high schools to get on to top football teams. If you look at the top prospects, I would guess most of them have moved at least once, some of them several times.

Advertisement
Back