Sneak peek of First Miami Adidas Cleat!!!!

Advertisement
Smh doesn't look like too good a start. Louisvilles jerseys were pretty ****** fresh but other than that Adidas hasn't impressed me in the least bit. Oh well can't be worse than some of this years combos.

the other one i saw and posted a link too was much better than this POS
I don't think any of those will be the actual clears. Think these are just splash renderings to make noise.

We have bigger things to cry about than misunderstanding that these were only put out to "celebrate" the partnership. Not a game cleat. Not even a practice cleat. Not that I wouldn't like to beat a few "sneakerheads" in the actual head with one.

Advertisement
lol the Black Cleat crowd are about to head to UHealth now for their heart surgery.

Not that I am defending these shoes, but I never understood the obsession with black cleats.

See 83, 87, 89, 91, and 2001 titiles....then you'll understand.

613434a78ea5cfd1b7240ef934cdc7ab.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

s_bowl_i.jpg

i understand that 3/5 national championships came with white cleats, so maybe black cleats aren't that big of a deal.

Last edited:
lol the Black Cleat crowd are about to head to UHealth now for their heart surgery.

Not that I am defending these shoes, but I never understood the obsession with black cleats.

View attachment 28951

View attachment 28952

View attachment 28955

i understand that 3/5 national championships came with white cleats, so maybe black cleats aren't that big of a deal.

At this point I wouldn't even consider black cleats as an homage to OUR history anyway.

347605-large.jpg

Showed the kids at my high school and they all loved them. Maybe us old heads should just move on and get ready for the new school style.

Advertisement
Adidas literally makes the ugliest unis i've ever seen. Does anyone remember the special unis they have made Notre Dame, UCLA, Nebraska, and Wisconsin wear recently? vomit inducing.

I truly fear what they are brewing up for us.
Ours the last two years have been putrid...all orange, smoke, green christmas ornament helmets, orange christmas ornament helmets, storm trooper every away game, etc. etc.

Advertisement

...and even if we get back to prominence it will not be like it was. I can understand relishing the past but the past can not be repeated. We can have success and maybe even win three or four titles in a row it still will not be like the past. It's the past. Wake up folks!

Showed the kids at my high school and they all loved them. Maybe us old heads should just move on and get ready for the new school style.

Exactly. Not one old hand (or young wannabe) on this board has to wear them. And trust, the players love it. It's new. Weather it's here, Oregon, or wherever, the players today like change. You guys hate them for it. Just ridiculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back